Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey folks! A couple of suggestions.

A thread which seems to crop up all the time is the ubiquitious "Which store to buy from?...". I know that noobs are meant to search the threads but they obviously don't! I think a list of 'recommended stores' could put an end to this repeated question, or at least lessen it's frequency! I know a good store can be subjective but there are some sites which consistently get recommended in the threads anyway ie/ Jandamans, KickTrading, WinsunX, GBAFlash.co.uk et al. Maybe it could be set up as a poll to get public feedback?

Looking through the Utilities section I found that some progs listed are a little out of date. For instance there are drivers for a few carts but there is no EZFA s/w and there are other cart drivers missing as well. And there is no mention of GabSharky!? I realise that the list is never described as inexhaustable but I think it would be cool if it was fleshed out a little. Also, I think that maybe the Emulators and Utilities and Tools should be merged - just to keep all the resources together. The Emulators page is also a bit thin too! There is no mention of RBA, No$GBA or the different flavours of VBA that are now out and about
smile.gif

Thanks for reading this I know it's a bit long winded
biggrin.gif
!

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
if u can get together a list of stuff u think should be added to the tools section then i can get to work grabbing all the stuff and updating it
smile.gif

as for the idea of having a thread with shops that are known on the forum is something that should of been done ages ago cus i'm always recommending people to jandaman and e2city lol
the only problem is a few of the flashcart sellers are less than repituble so it's hard to know what stores should be added....

gbeld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just adding my support for this idea following a couple of threads about bad service and lost money from rogue suppliers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo