Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
List any screwed up, strange, or just downright frustrating glitches in games, the glitch can come from any game, can be intentional or not, and from any generation.

One of the most annoying glitches was the recently fixed cursed items glitch from Sei Madou Monogatari, where the curse stays until you use a dispel (even in the town) instead of it disappearing when you are in town, 50 gold+ wasted every dungeon crawl.

There's other glitches that are even worse that got fixed.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/18/holy-sorcery-storys-update-patch-fixes-some-major-bugs/

Countering right before dying prior to the patch 2 days ago would've bricked the game.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Street Fighter arcade invisible handcuffs and magic throws. It was frustrating because there was one kid on the block that could pull those moves off 100% consistently.

D

Deleted-236924

The whole of Route 11 in Pokémon Red changing to the Cave tileset upon exiting a battle.

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When my Ashley got duplicated in Mass Effect.
I had three of them following me on the deck of the Normandy.
It was fun at first but then I realized I could only access the equipment and stats of one of the duplicates,
and couldn't retrieve the equipment I'd put on the original.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've gotten this far without someone mentioning Missingno? That's the one that stuck with me.

5 Year Old Gahars: "Oh boy, this is a weird looking Pokemon. I don't remember it from the show, but oh well I gu- OH GOD WHERE'S MY CHARIZARD JESUS I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME."

And then I tripped and scraped my knee. My childhood was fraught with tragedy.

LeonardoFM

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In SMW, if you have the the Feather and spin-jump over the yellow blocks, wait till you are between the blocks, then hold left or right without holding up A. If you're beside a wall, you die.

LoL

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
We've gotten this far without someone mentioning Missingno? That's the one that stuck with me.

5 Year Old Gahars: "Oh boy, this is a weird looking Pokemon. I don't remember it from the show, but oh well I gu- OH GOD WHERE'S MY CHARIZARD JESUS I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME."

And then I tripped and scraped my knee. My childhood was fraught with tragedy.
My brother told me never to catch Missingno, now I know why :rofl:

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Some of the strangest glitches I've experienced have been in Red Dead Redemption, the infamous Donkey Lady or the Man-Cheetah being the funniest. I believe there are some videos on Youtube about them, I'll have to take a look and see if I can find them.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i was playing the new tomb raider, everything was normal, until the part where you and your friends are held captive, but before being captured i entered some kind of black world: ``schwarzwelt´´ in the debug room, every thing was dark and there were islands of things like water and trees, i tried walking but ended jumping on an bottomless pit, during the fall, i heard some voices from the game intro:lara telling about the shipwreck.

i was scared as hell, luckily, i was with my friends.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Mew glitch in Pokemon R/B. If you fought that youngster, paused before he could walk over to you, and then you flew away, you could catch anything you wanted.

Also, all of the glitches in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Some of the hard to pull off glitches can really be fun to mess with.

Reactions: TripleSMoon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All though they have already been said I would have to go with both the missingno and the mew glitch from Pokemon Red/Blue, I used to always catch missingno and the Pokemon over level 100 to screw with my friends , and having Mew without cheating made me the coolest kid in school :P

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The missingno and Mew glitches are far from obscure. Just saying. ;)

2Mainstream4U

The only other weird glitch I've found - that I remember anyway - is from Skyrim. Stepped outside one of the shops only to be greeted by a hailstorm of children. Children were just dropping outside of the sky... and resuming a game of tag as soon as they landed.

You better believe the Whiterun Neighborhood Council got a complain that day.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...