Hacking load games via jb format?

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hey guys i recently got a ps3 and i got it to run iso with multi man but i was wondering if it can run jb format (game folder) i wanna do this because i plan on doing some sonic unleashed mods as it would take too much time compiling and decompling iso's in order to change files

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i recently got a ps3 and i got it to run iso with multi man but i was wondering if it can run jb format (game folder) i wanna do this because i plan on doing some sonic unleashed mods as it would take too much time compiling and decompling iso's in order to change files
a game folder as in a disc dump? Multiman will read them and mount them as a disc as long as you have a disc in the tray.

Reactions: Beerus

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah a game dump but what folder is it inside GAMES? And how would I mount them as a disc kind of new to ps3
In the settings for multiman there should be a BD Mirror option. Turn it on and make sure multiman sees the game and then make sure that bd mirror is selected in the settings of the game and load it. It should emulate in the place of any game disc you put it

Last edited by Lumince,
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In the settings for multiman there should be a BD Mirror option. Turn it on and make sure multiman sees the game and then make sure that bd mirror is selected in the settings of the game and load it. It should emulate in the place of any game disc you put it
Alright gonna try this out after files are done transfering

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto