Hacking Loadiine and NES Remix Pack

AdmiralSpeedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So now that the exploit is out for 5.5.1, I've been making an attempt to move my library over to SD cards so that I don't have to swap discs (except for Smash, Splatoon and Mario Maker since I use their online features). Now, I've run into a snag with two games. The first being Wii Sports Club with requires Smash mode, which is fine because I can leave my Smash disc in the drive at all times. Basically the sports games are all locked if you launch it through Mii Maker mode.

The other game is NES Remix. Everywhere I can find, including the Loadiine compatibility list, says that it works fine with Mii Maker mode, but it doesn't for me. It throws an unknown error after I pick either Remix 1 or 2 and I have to restart my console, however it works fine in Smash mode. I've tried my own rip through DDD and two different USA rips from online (I'm in North America) and all of them seem to do this on the latest Loadiine GX2 nightly.

It's not a big deal but I definitely prefer Mii Maker mode, so I was just curious if anyone else had this issue and knew a workaround?

AdmiralSpeedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[VC NES] NES Remix [NESR01] Try naming it that. Sorry added 1 to many characters in last bracket should work

What will that do? That's not the title or the title ID of the game. This is the NES Remix Pack with both NES Remix games on one disc that I'm talking about. Individually the eShop versions of each NES Remix work fine in Loadiine.

Last edited by AdmiralSpeedy,

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok it need to be [VC NES] NES Remix [WMGE01] I had not installed it to sd but it is now and working fine.
Remix2 how ever is just black screening me hmmm

Last edited by cobleman,

greenvalor7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other game is NES Remix. Everywhere I can find, including the Loadiine compatibility list, says that it works fine with Mii Maker mode, but it doesn't for me. It throws an unknown error after I pick either Remix 1 or 2 and I have to restart my console, however it works fine in Smash mode. I've tried my own rip through DDD and two different USA rips from online (I'm in North America) and all of them seem to do this on the latest Loadiine GX2 nightly.

It's not a big deal but I definitely prefer Mii Maker mode, so I was just curious if anyone else had this issue and knew a workaround?

I had the same exact problem with NES Remix. The fix for me was going into data and erasing any data associated with NES Remix from when I ran it as a disc previously. After getting rid of saves/update data it launched just fine after selecting 1 or 2. You could always backup your save data before deleting it with savedataprofiler if you wanted and use it with loadiine.

AdmiralSpeedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok it need to be [VC NES] NES Remix [WMGE01] I had not installed it to sd but it is now and working fine.
Remix2 how ever is just black screening me hmmm

I don't think you understand the situation. I'm not trying to use the use the digital shop version, which is title ID WMGE01. Renaming the folder to that does nothing...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I had the same exact problem with NES Remix. The fix for me was going into data and erasing any data associated with NES Remix from when I ran it as a disc previously. After getting rid of saves/update data it launched just fine after selecting 1 or 2. You could always backup your save data before deleting it with savedataprofiler if you wanted and use it with loadiine.

I will try this, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite for people with beefy...