• Start date
  • Views 2,486,182
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Lets say if I use a 32GB SD caryes should work no problems.....But.....expect longer loading times between screens levels dungeons whatever.....
d to set up Loadiine and put a few games on that, but I want to switch to a 128SD card later on. Can I just copy and paste all the Loadiine files from my 32GB SD to my 128GB SD without any additional setup and it will work just as normal?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The DLC support does not work for me. I dumped a New Super Mario Bros U disc with /vol /vol/meta and /vol/aoc. I have bought the New Super Luigi DLC in the eshop, and this works in the game with original disc.
I copied all files to my sd, so that I have the structure:

sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\aoc0005000c10101e00\0010\....<4 sub folders here>
sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\code
sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\content
sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\meta
sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\save

In the game settings of new super mario bros u in loadiine I enabled DLC support. When starting the game it only shows New Super Mario Bros U but the button for switching to New Super Luigi U is missing. :(

Did I anything wrong or does the DLC support not work for NSMBU?

Last edited by Puddies,

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The DLC support does not work for me. I dumped a New Super Mario Bros U disc with /vol /vol/meta and /vol/aoc. I have bought the New Super Luigi DLC in the eshop, and this works in the game with original disc.
I copied all files to my sd, so that I have the structure:

sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\aoc0005000c10101e00
sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\code
sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\content
sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\meta
sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\save

In the game settings of new super mario bros u in loadiine I enabled DLC support. When starting the game it only shows New Super Mario Bros U but the button for switching to New Super Luigi U is missing. :(

Did I anything wrong or does the DLC support not work for NSMBU?
Change sd:\wiiu\games\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\save
to sd:\wiiu\saves\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\[put your save folder contents here]

Example for Unique mode:
sd:\wiiu\save\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\80000001
sd:\wiiu\save\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\common

Example for Shared mode:
sd:\wiiu\save\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\u
sd:\wiiu\save\New Super Mario Bros U [ARPP01]\c

It's all wrote out in the first post of the thread BTW.

Last edited by brienj,
Reactions: KiiWii

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you get the update? It's been a while since the game launched (and it's "expansion"), but if I remember right, Luigi version came out several months later, which would prob come with a "set up" update.
From his files he said he put on the SD Card, he has the aoc folders listed, so the only way to have those folders if he dumped the content from his console with ddd, is for him to have downloaded the DLC. If he didn't install the DLC, he wouldn't have those aoc folders. Now if he didn't get the dump from HIS console, then he should already know from reading the first post, that of course it won't work.

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently tested ddd myself on Hyrule Warriors, but it didn't create the "update" folder. All it pulled was DLC, Saves, and what was on the disk already. Main reason I questioned about the Update, since updates set up the read access to dlc

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

brienj

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently tested ddd myself on Hyrule Warriors, but it didn't create the "update" folder. All it pulled was DLC, Saves, and what was on the disk already.
If you use ddd, of course there won't be an update folder. The update folder is only something Loadiine uses for people that download updates with NUSGrabber. The Wii U doesn't have any update folder, physically they are located in another folder, but when using ddd, it reads what the Wii U reads, and the folder are all combined into what you get in the dump. But no, there is no actual folder named "update".

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use ddd, of course there won't be an update folder. The update folder is only something Loadiine uses for people that download updates with NUSGrabber. The Wii U doesn't have any update folder, physically they are located in another folder, but when using ddd, it reads what the Wii U reads, and the folder are all combined into what you get in the dump. But no, there is no actual folder named "update".
See where I'm going with this? =3 Since I don't have an Update folder, I'll have to download one for Loadiine. If I was the fella from earlier listing off my folders for the SD card, I would also need an Update folder to access that DLC from the dump. Why, again, I asked if he got the update since he said he tested it XD

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
@dimok or any other developers

I have a question, I don't know if it asked before but anyway.. as we can access to the disk drive from Loadiine ( SSB launch method ) can we have a region-free (for disks) somehow ?

And can we have the already purchased titles/disk in the driver sorted in loadiine ?

Last edited by memomo,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dimok or any other developers

I have a question, I don't know if it asked before but anyway.. as we can access to the disk drive from Loadiine ( SSB launch method ) can we have a region-free somehow ?

And can we have the already purchased titles/disk in the driver sorted in loadiine ?
Loadiine is already region free. You are able to load games from any region without an issue.

Reactions: RealityNinja

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
See where I'm going with this? =3 Since I don't have an Update folder, I'll have to download one for Loadiine. If I was the fella from earlier listing off my folders for the SD card, I would also need an Update folder to access that DLC from the dump. Why, again, I asked if he got the update since he said he tested it XD

not realy as the files you dumped already include the update.
the wii u simply mounts the installed update data over the unpatched game filespace. one could call it an in memory copy paste replacement. by using ddd you dumped this virtual filespace, including the update.

Last edited by bkifft,
Reactions: brienj

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not realy as the files you dumped already include the update.
the wii u simply mounts the installed update data over the unpatched game filespace. one could call it an in memory copy paste replacement. by using ddd you dumped this virtual filespace, including the update.
huh... *chin stroke* I should put this to the test in a bit.. Just gotta find room on my 2ds's SD card.

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so to use custom 3d covers (I downloaded some for injected n64 wii u games) on injected n64 wii u games, I just put them in the 3dcover folder and I name the image files the same 6 digit complety-made-up gameid that I put in the [ ] symbols that I used for the custom n64 rom's games folders..? :3

Edit: ok I tried it and yup it works ^w^ nevermind this post heh

Last edited by TrainerAbu,

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, after unlocking all the things, my ddd copy of Hyrule Warriors is indeed, updated to what I copied it with: 1.7.0. But, it's not up to date, so I'ma download the latest update andrelaunch to see if it's reading the update from the console, like the DLC, or if it really did copy the update's files into the core files. I'll report back in... ~10 hours. Fuck my cellphone life T~T

Reactions: OuahOuah

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by memomo,
Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpxvzFnWCu0