• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it to work. there is many loaders which one works the best? is it normal sometimes it freezes during loading.

i got 4 games but both minecraft games i have freeze
There's only one loader which is GX2. As for Minecraft, it'll always freeze at start up if you have a Nintendo Network ID linked to your Mii account. Just create another Mii account and don't link a NNID and it'll work fine.

And yes, its normal for GX2 to freeze when its starting up through the browser, just keep trying. Once you're in it should work almost flawlessly though.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
I've dumped my copy of Hyrule Warriors and I'm trying to get it working with the DLC but I don't know where to put my folder. I have the usual code, content and meta folders and then I have the DLC, which is called aoc0005000c1017d900. I have no idea where to put it though. Any ideas?

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've dumped my copy of Hyrule Warriors and I'm trying to get it working with the DLC but I don't know where to put my folder. I have the usual code, content and meta folders and then I have the DLC, which is called aoc0005000c1017d900. I have no idea where to put it though. Any ideas?
2. Put the folder "aoc0005000cXXXXXXXX" to the game's folder on the SD card where the "content", "code" and "meta" folders are.
3. In loadiine, enable the DLC option in the Game Setting Window.

4. You will have to launch the game using a "boot method" compatible with DLC. For example "Smash Bros" mode is working with DLCs, but MiiMaker doesn't have any official DLC so the IOS will not enable the DLC rights with that launch mode.

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine does not support DLC that was not bought on your console, you can't just download it from someone else and expect it to work.
What I don't understand about this is that the wiki says it does, and I dumped Hyrule Warriors DLC and I've had 8 people tell me that it works for them using loadiine gx2 using SSB.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I don't understand about this is that the wiki says it does, and I dumped Hyrule Warriors DLC and I've had 8 people tell me that it works for them using loadiine gx2 using SSB.
If u bought it u dont dump the DLC and loadiine will see it ane load it

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If u bought it u dont dump the DLC and loadiine will see it ane load it
I purchased and dumped the DLC, all of it, and I have had 8 different people state that my DLC works on their console. I am in the process of verifying that the do have all of the DLC working.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you dumped your own DLCs, but did you dump your own game too?
If you used a game dump from another region, it will not work. be sure the game is NTSC too.

You need to enable the DLC option in loadiine (if you don't see the option, you need to enable the game settings at launch).
You need to keep your DLCs installed on your console.
Users reported that DLC only works with SSB mode, so I added a note in the first post. Miimaker mode is not working with DLC. I didn't have any report about karaoke mode (does that game have DLCs ?)

rubber10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey the games is works pokken but it says no cover how i fix it cauzei got some jpg inage when i extractef the game who i have to put the jpg image ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can i use a PS4 controller to play loadiine games ?

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you dumped your own DLCs, but did you dump your own game too?
If you used a game dump from another region, it will not work. be sure the game is NTSC too.

You need to enable the DLC option in loadiine (if you don't see the option, you need to enable the game settings at launch).
You need to keep your DLCs installed on your console.
Users reported that DLC only works with SSB mode, so I added a note in the first post. Miimaker mode is not working with DLC. I didn't have any report about karaoke mode (does that game have DLCs ?)
Same with Art Atelier.
Doesn't work with dlc, since there's no dlc for that 'game'

D

Deleted User

Hey the games is works pokken but it says no cover how i fix it cauzei got some jpg inage when i extractef the game who i have to put the jpg image ?

Can i use a PS4 controller to play loadiine games ?

You can use Dualshock 4 with Wii U : Use HID-To-VPAD

Can someone help me? the wiiu games dont have a save theu restart himself
What Wii U version ?
What loadiine gx2 version ?
Are you using hbl ?
Do you use Art Atelier/Karaoke/Smash bros/Mii maker mode ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM