Loggin into GBAtemp Issues?

ninjistix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone having issues logging into the website via chrome? I've tired to clear cache and reset the browser even to go as far as to do a uninstall with (revo uninstaller pro) and clean install chrome, but when I log into the website it takes me directly back to the home page where it tells me to log in again, if I go to the forums then it will show me logged in (earlier it has me as a different user, but that issue seems to be fixed), I am unable to change themes keeps saying some error has occurred, and some forum posts I can't reply too because it says I need to log into reply or post, and takes me back to the home page where it looks like I'm no longer logged in, sometimes the homepage would show me logged in and if I refresh the page then ill be logged out again.

PortlyQuarterlyEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

Last edited by ninjistix, , Reason: added gif showing issue
Reactions: Quantumcat

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
it's an issue with cookies

- close your browser
- open browser again and load gbatemp
- enter username and password manually (not using lastpass)

see if it works

ninjistix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope didn't work, the weird thing is its happening on multiple computers, so not sure what the issue could be, i've also tried to reset my chrome profile/settings/cookies etc

edit: tried to delete all my cookies/website related data from chrome, close browser and restart for some reason it still looks like the cookies are being blocked in chrome even tho they show up as "allowed" ill have to investigate and maybe just reinstall my os

edit2: after some investigating it seems like it had "allow cookies" for gbatemp, but it also had "block third party cookies" not sure how it got enabled, I guess it's because of my son playing with my computer when I'm not at home.

since this is now resolved can this thread be closed?

Last edited by ninjistix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, More or less those activities where two or more people do a exam instead of 1...