Lookie, Its Vaporware over there!

vaporwave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello! my name is Vaporwave (otherwise known as Isaac) and I mainly joined to find a community to talk about tech and video games. I hacked my Wii U and 3DS from the great guides here so thanks :) I'm 14 from the land of kangaroos (otherwise known as Australia) Come say Hi! I don't bite.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what really concerns the temp is your current gender and if your confused about it ;). enjoy the shit posting and random drama usually based on boys wanting to be girls and somehow making blogs about it here of all places. if u want a place to chat about techie and hacky crap check out discord

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
what really concerns the temp is your current gender and if your confused about it ;). enjoy the shit posting and random drama usually based on boys wanting to be girls and somehow making blogs about it here of all places. if u want a place to chat about techie and hacky crap check out discord
A very small minority doesn't represent the whole site :wtf:

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
it is when that minority are the post whores who spam the site with whiney emo crap.
Er no.

A minority doesn't represent a whole community.
4-5 loud people out of 100,000 means nothing.

/end of offtopic

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Er no.

A minority doesn't represent a whole community.
4-5 loud people out of 100,000 means nothing.

/end of offtopic
that 100,000 is about 99,960 of inactives and ban evadaers padding. the 40 or so actives are a hodgepodge of furries emos and transgenders. this site rarely discusses actual hacking technical info and more speculation and offtopic eof posts

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh and people who call this site "home" seriously have a horrable social media addiction and need to get a stick, ball, friend, and go outside more entertainment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...