Hacking Losing sigpatch all of a sudden

windhazard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Update: Thanks to @Lunalik for his files, I got sigpatch working now. It is still confusing how rajkosto's sigpatch stopped working overnight. People are saying it doesn't allow installing and launching forged/fake titles, but I actually got it working on the first day though.

Yesterday I sucessfully installed a few NSPs and was able to launch them using the payload from @rajkosto (v1). Suddenly I can't launch them today anymore, and installing nsp failed. LayeredFS still works, hb menu works. Only thing stopped working is the signature patch.

What I've tried:
- v1, v2 and v3 payload from rajkosto
- ReiNX
- Atmosphere with a nosig kip1 file on root

Any idea here what went wrong? No problem with the hekate.ini config or Payload injector (TegraRCM GUI) or driver.

Last edited by windhazard,

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
On my case, having signature patches or not doesn't have any influence on being able to install/play "commercial" NSP games. The only thing I need is "0100000000000033" content adapted to my FW in "atmosphere/titles".
Maybe it is your case too, do you still have this folder on your SD card?

Last edited by OperationNT,

windhazard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On my case, having signature patches or not doesn't have any influence on being able to install/play "commercial" NSP games. The only thing I need is "0100000000000033" content adapted to my FW in "atmosphere/titles".
Maybe it is your case too, do you still have this folder on your SD card?
No I don't and I don't know what that folder does. But I believe sigpatch is included in the payload in case of hekate or ReiNX, not launched from any folder.

Last edited by windhazard,

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This folder overrides a default system application "es-sysmodule" which is related to ticket check. Did you have it when you installed your NSP files?

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the first thing I tried. Mind you, sigpatch is included in the payload from rajkosto. LayeredFS and hb launcher still work meaning the files are not corrupted.
The Hekate sigpatches don't work for titles you don't own. They don't install forged tickets. If you used ReiNX, then you'll have to continue with ReiNX. There was a copy of Atmosphere floating around with the ReiNX sigpatches before Raj started yelling at kids to have it taken down.

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yesterday I sucessfully installed a few NSPs and was able to launch them using the payload from @rajkosto (v1). Suddenly I can't launch them today anymore, and installing nsp failed. LayeredFS still works, hb menu works. Only thing stopped working is the signature patch.

What I've tried:
- v1, v2 and v3 payload from rajkosto
- ReiNX
- Atmosphere with a nosig kip1 file on root

Any idea here what went wrong? No problem with the hekate.ini config or Payload injector (TegraRCM GUI) or driver.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosphere-with-sig-patches-backup-loading.512539/ try this

windhazard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No
The Hekate sigpatches don't work for titles you don't own. They don't install forged tickets. If you used ReiNX, then you'll have to continue with ReiNX. There was a copy of Atmosphere floating around with the ReiNX sigpatches before Raj started yelling at kids to have it taken down.
No it did work yesterday though. Will try yours later when I am home.
Shouldnt this be nosigchk?
Unless you just didnt type it in the op you lazy person
Yes I mentioned that in the first post using rajkosto‘s method. And there‘s also another method where sigpatch is not included in the payload but loaded from the SD.

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosphere-with-sig-patches-backup-loading.512539/ read the thread. I had to remove the attachment, but I still reference where to find it.
Apologies, perhaps I wasn't clear in my original statement.

There are two versions of Atmosphere with Sigpatching, the one Raj posted (which does not allow forged tickets) and the one that was combined with ReiNX patches. The ReiNX/Atmos combo DOES allow for installing NSPs not owned by the user. That one was taken down. I've seen and read your thread.

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apologies, perhaps I wasn't clear in my original statement.

There are two versions of Atmosphere with Sigpatching, the one Raj posted (which does not allow forged tickets) and the one that was combined with ReiNX patches. The ReiNX/Atmos combo DOES allow for installing NSPs not owned by the user. That one was taken down. I've seen and read your thread.
My thread is the one that has the ReiNX patches, it is still up....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Chips Ahoy cookies :D:wub::D