LoungeChair - Access Nintendo Switch Online services on your PC

LoungeChair

rDrSrnm.png

This application does not support voice chat at the moment.

With LoungeChair, you can access Nintendo Switch Online game services like SplatNet 2 on your PC. All you have to do is sign in with your Nintendo Account. (Note: I will never be able to see your personal information or access your Nintendo Account. Source code for the application is provided on GitHub as well.)

Downloads

Go to the latest release page on Github to download LoungeChair. Please note that this program is in alpha and as such may contain bugs. Please report these on the GitHub Issues tracker.

FAQ

Will this application ever support Voice Chat?

Maybe. It is on the list of planned features, but it would require me to invest more time for reverse
engineering the voice chat protocol that the smartphone application uses. (... Anyone want to help? lol)

Where is the source code?

There are two parts to the application. The WinForms application's source code can be found at this location.
Source for the second part, which is a library for the Nintendo Account and Nintendo Switch Online APIs,
is located here.

Credits

Special thanks:
  • Yahya14
  • Airball
  • MissingNO123
  • /u/frozenpandaman

Shoutouts:
  • Simon
  • MasterF0x
  • Everyone else from the LOVE PACK for TOGETHERNESS ❤ Modding Hub

Last edited by OatmealDome,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, exactly why I said I wasn't sure. (It would be a really shitty thing to ban for. Just block my application's access, Nintendo pls)

And yes, it's a clone (w/o voice chat) for their mobile app.
Awesome. Thank you for the info and keep up the great work!! ^_^

Jaxooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, what advantages does this have over using an Android emulator?

Obviously it's a bit more lightweight, which is cool.

Gamer4647

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it's on Windows. Apart from that, not much. You can use it while running PC games, but why anybody would try to play two games at the same time (Switch and PC) is beyond me. :P

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Cyleecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Great app.

* App crashes when you never logged in with the original app.
* Website zooms wrong if the display has custom display scaling (I have 125%) thus making impossible to click.

Cheers

D

Deleted User

Nice, I hate the app on the phone lol, but what are the URLs so I can use this in chrome/firefox?

LogicIsHansom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error when opening the application "The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel"

PotatisKnug

Trophies
Website
thomas.dusbite.se
XP
Country
Sweden
LoungeChair

View attachment 94409

This application does not support voice chat at the moment.

With LoungeChair, you can access Nintendo Switch Online game services like SplatNet 2 on your PC. All you have to do is sign in with your Nintendo Account. (Note: I will never be able to see your personal information or access your Nintendo Account. Source code for the application is provided on GitHub as well.)

Downloads

Go to the latest release page on Github to download LoungeChair. Please note that this program is in alpha and as such may contain bugs. Please report these on the GitHub Issues tracker.

FAQ

Will this application ever support Voice Chat?

Maybe. It is on the list of planned features, but it would require me to invest more time for reverse
engineering the voice chat protocol that the smartphone application uses. (... Anyone want to help? lol)

Where is the source code?

There are two parts to the application. The WinForms application's source code can be found at this location.
Source for the second part, which is a library for the Nintendo Account and Nintendo Switch Online APIs,
is located here.

Credits

Special thanks:
  • Yahya14
  • Airball
  • MissingNO123
  • /u/frozenpandaman

Shoutouts:
  • Simon
  • MasterF0x
  • Everyone else from the LOVE PACK for TOGETHERNESS ❤ Modding Hub
I got an error. https://i.imgur.com/59ih4md.png
Error dump: https://pastebin.com/raw/X048BXbs
Running Windows 8 on AMD & nvidia hardware.

D

Deleted User

Now it says SSL error when booting it up, and yes I used it on my phone before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...