LoungeChair - Access Nintendo Switch Online services on your PC

LoungeChair

rDrSrnm.png

This application does not support voice chat at the moment.

With LoungeChair, you can access Nintendo Switch Online game services like SplatNet 2 on your PC. All you have to do is sign in with your Nintendo Account. (Note: I will never be able to see your personal information or access your Nintendo Account. Source code for the application is provided on GitHub as well.)

Downloads

Go to the latest release page on Github to download LoungeChair. Please note that this program is in alpha and as such may contain bugs. Please report these on the GitHub Issues tracker.

FAQ

Will this application ever support Voice Chat?

Maybe. It is on the list of planned features, but it would require me to invest more time for reverse
engineering the voice chat protocol that the smartphone application uses. (... Anyone want to help? lol)

Where is the source code?

There are two parts to the application. The WinForms application's source code can be found at this location.
Source for the second part, which is a library for the Nintendo Account and Nintendo Switch Online APIs,
is located here.

Credits

Special thanks:
  • Yahya14
  • Airball
  • MissingNO123
  • /u/frozenpandaman

Shoutouts:
  • Simon
  • MasterF0x
  • Everyone else from the LOVE PACK for TOGETHERNESS ❤ Modding Hub

Last edited by OatmealDome,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error when opening the application "The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel"

I got an error. https://i.imgur.com/59ih4md.png
Error dump: https://pastebin.com/raw/X048BXbs
Running Windows 8 on AMD & nvidia hardware.

Now it says SSL error when booting it up, and yes I used it on my phone before.

Quoting because I'm getting this as well. All I've done was downloaded it then ran the batch file. Also tried running the exe directly.
I'm unsure if this application has to connect to GitHub for anything, but if it does, then the error is because GitHub has dropped support for TLS v1.0 and TLS v1.1. There is nothing the end user can do about this except wait until OP updates the application to support a newer version of TLS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: