Gaming Luigi Mansion

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone played luigis mansion on both 3ds and GameCube. Wanting to play this but not sure which console to play on. Handheld I'd likely play more of (in bed and at the gf) but more comfortable playing with a real controller on couch. Does the 3ds version have any advantage?

Der_Blockbuster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has anyone played luigis mansion on both 3ds and GameCube. Wanting to play this but not sure which console to play on. Handheld I'd likely play more of (in bed and at the gf) but more comfortable playing with a real controller on couch. Does the 3ds version have any advantage?
I did bro, get yourself a Wii U and play this game on HD.
Or play it on the GC.
I can tell you one thing.
Im a enthusiast, and In my opinion. The "remake" is for me nice to have, it gives me the oppurtunity to enjoy the origina once more, with kinda weird controls.
Let me make it easy, If you wanna play it for the best experience, go for the original.
If you're playing it to pass time, and revisiting the game, go for the 3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They are both different. Luigi’s mansion on GameCube, is the first and on the 3ds, it’s the sequel.
You've been living under a rock apparently, Luigis Mansion 1 was reworked on the 3ds.

Reactions: PoppaDre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, good chunk of my recommendations are family guy clips