Not open for further replies.

Jonkins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey :)
I have tried different Pokémon Moon CIAs to install on my Luma3DS Emunand on the latest firmware (News 3DS). I have installed the CIAs with FBI, but when I try to open the game, my 3DS freezes everytime on the black and red "Nintendo 3DS" loading screen.
I have read through different topics with this problem, but the only answers were "try a different cia" and "update the EmuNand" - i have tried both.

Maybe someone here can help me :/

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried different Pokémon Moon CIAs to install on my Luma3DS Emunand on the latest firmware (News 3DS). I have installed the CIAs with FBI, but when I try to open the game, my 3DS freezes everytime on the black and red "Nintendo 3DS" loading screen.
I have read through different topics with this problem, but the only answers were "try a different cia" and "update the EmuNand" - i have tried both.

use the import seed option in fbi. if i remember right, it should download from cdn. if not, you can find the seed on the regular warez sites.

or you can just download the game with ciangel or freeshop. both should handle it for you

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:ph34r:

Were you connected to the internet when you installed? Go into FBI -> Titles -> find your game -> click A -> Import seed.
If that doesn't work, use freeShop.:ph34r:

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Once on Luma 3ds how do I update please? Do I just update through console as normal or do I need to add some files to my sd card? Thanks

Jonkins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I only can use internet with my 3DS via a mobile hotspot right now. Because germanys mobile contracts have so small data volumes, i cant install a whole game via freeShop or CIAngel...

Unfortunately importing the seed hasnt solved the problem. Any other idea?

Nulty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm in a bit of a pickle, I have installed homebrew successfully, however when I put the required files for luma onto the SD card and try hitting it through the homebrew launcher, I get a black screen. Nothing. Can't do select and try out the developers console likenit says in the wiki. I'm on soundhax 2 and home brew running on ver. 11-3-0-36-u.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
So I'm in a bit of a pickle, I have installed homebrew successfully, however when I put the required files for luma onto the SD card and try hitting it through the homebrew launcher, I get a black screen. Nothing. Can't do select and try out the developers console likenit says in the wiki. I'm on soundhax 2 and home brew running on ver. 11-3-0-36-u.
Yeah... You DO know that Nintendo patched downgrading on 11.3... Right?

Nulty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah... You DO know that Nintendo patched downgrading on 11.3... Right?

Oh wait for me to use Luma I have to downgrade? I saw YouTubes of people running it on 11.3 .-. And I had gotten my new 3ds xl from a friend

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Oh wait for me to use Luma I have to downgrade? I saw YouTubes of people running it on 11.3 .-. And I had gotten my new 3ds xl from a friend
To install Luma, the setup consists of this: Downgrade>SafeA9LHInstaller>NAND Restore>System Update.
If Luma is installed, System Updates are safe.

Nulty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To install Luma, the setup consists of this: Downgrade>SafeA9LHInstaller>NAND Restore>System Update.
If Luma is installed, System Updates are safe.

So because I started out on 11-3-0-36-u I can't do that since it's patched :<

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
So because I started out on 11-3-0-36-u I can't do that since it's patched :<
Yeah... Hang in there. People on the scene are still trying to dig up exploits to get A9LH setup running again.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only can use internet with my 3DS via a mobile hotspot right now. Because germanys mobile contracts have so small data volumes, i cant install a whole game via freeShop or CIAngel...

Unfortunately importing the seed hasnt solved the problem. Any other idea?
You need to download the seed from Nintendo's server. If you can't connect to the internet, you can't play it. You have to be connected to the internet to import the seed. You could probably download all the seeds from the title key site. Not sure if FBI can parse that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Once on Luma 3ds how do I update please? Do I just update through console as normal or do I need to add some files to my sd card? Thanks
Use LumaUpdater or just download the latest Luma3DS and copy the arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of your SD card and overwrite whatever's there. This is if you have a9lh.

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get an issue when compiling

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    23 KB · Views: 301

Freyakins

Trophies
XP
Country
So I haven't used my 2DS in a while and I got an update notification today so I went ahead and did it (never had a problem before). Now my system won't boot into Luma, it just sticks on the Luma3DS screen and won't go further. I know next to nothing about all of this so can someone give me a noob friendly way to fix this please?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
So I haven't used my 2DS in a while and I got an update notification today so I went ahead and did it (never had a problem before). Now my system won't boot into Luma, it just sticks on the Luma3DS screen and won't go further. I know next to nothing about all of this so can someone give me a noob friendly way to fix this please?
First of all, update Luma3DS to the latest version available. Then try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share