Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing will happen to your Nintendo Network ID or Nintendo Account. Bans haven't happened in many, many years. Additionally, online play ends in less than 2 months, so there won't be anything to be banned from anyway.

Reactions: raxadian and CoolMe

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
With the support for 3DS now being removed from Nintendo, I wonder if installing this will remove my warranty? I had this 3DS for a decade now so I guess I have no reason to worry about it. The thing is, my NNID is connected to my Nintendo account. I do not want it comprommised and tog et banned by Nitnedo. What are the odds of that happening?
Bans on the 3ds or Wii u are very unlikely. Especially these days.

Reactions: raxadian

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to use the nullify time offset stuff to make some things easier in the Pokémon games, and a friend on discord advised me do the following:

1. Set your console time to two days ago
2. After you set the time, open Rosalina, go to Miscellaneous and Nullify User Time Offset
3. Reboot through Rosalina, open the game and save to update the offset
4. Move your clock two days forward, Nullify User Time Offset and reboot through Rosalina
5. Open your game again and save

My question is, why is setting my system clock to two days ago etc. all necessary as opposed to just nullifying the offset from the get go? Is there a logical reason this is necessary?

EDIT: I'm just going to do it anyway, after looking into it more it seems like this is to ensure all existing time penalties are gone before using the offset to actually do stuff.

Last edited by Maximumbeans,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto