Hypershell

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Frankly I think if this was a clone, that would be a good thing. They may have dominated back when they were making GBA kits, but between the Simply and the M3i-Zero I don't have much confidence in the M3 crew anymore. If this is from them, then they are WAY too late in the game and their crappy support record doesn't help any. Why is M3i-Zero, marketed on its ability to update independent of DS systems making it supposedly the most future-proof, now broken and left to dry by updates from last summer? There's no excuse.

D

Deleted-236924

If it's in a price range competitive with DStwo and has a nice GUI like MENUdo, I'd totally get one.
Posts like these make me want to facepalm.
You shouldn't buy a krappy klone over the DSTwo just because it's cheaper and has a nice GUI.
You have to know how the game compatibility is and how reliable the team is.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will post a review of this once I receive a sample from the support team. Stay tuned guys :)

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't they fuck the guy who made moonshell over, causing him to pretty much abandon homebrew?
I'm all for open source software, but...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't they fuck the guy who made moonshell over, causing him to pretty much abandon homebrew?
I'm all for open source software, but...
we still have no idea
both sides gave conflicting stories saying the other was in the wrong
moonlight then claimed he was quitting but then he just came back and starting updating moonshell again, then he eventually faded out...

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's in a price range competitive with DStwo and has a nice GUI like MENUdo, I'd totally get one.
Posts like these make me want to facepalm.
You shouldn't buy a krappy klone over the DSTwo just because it's cheaper and has a nice GUI.
You have to know how the game compatibility is and how reliable the team is.
I'm a collector. Your logic doesn't work for someone who wants to try everything.

I have had a DStwo for a long time and I never truly liked it. I wasn't comparing it to quality which I admit to DStwo having, only to price (if it has a nice interface). If it's more expensive (and less supported) like Cyclo carts, then my interest takes a big hit.

also, I think I like Cyclo's interface more than any of the carts I've ever seen in the past two years (save MENUdo & DScovered which is discontinued), but I still haven't gotten one.

You try making me look like I made a purely stupid superficial decision in my statement, Pingouin7, that just irritates me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8