M3i Zero F-Core for firmware 1.4x released

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xDlmaoxD said:
It's funny how I purchased all the flashcarts and gave away the EZ, Acekard since it wasn't updatable.
I got a super card ds onei for this reason and wow no update yet.
Who cares tho I havent played any DS game in 2 months.
It's just annoying.
Is this what you wanted regarding SuperCard DSOnei?
http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-4684-1-1.html

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AndreXL said:
xDlmaoxD said:
It's funny how I purchased all the flashcarts and gave away the EZ, Acekard since it wasn't updatable.
I got a super card ds onei for this reason and wow no update yet.
Who cares tho I havent played any DS game in 2 months.
It's just annoying.
Is this what you wanted regarding SuperCard DSOnei?
http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-4684-1-1.html

haha I told you I don't care much I wasn't really desperate to update, anyways thanks man appreciate it.
I just check GBATemp news and didn't see any SCDOi update so I figure it wasn't out.

larssini

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSi Phantom exploit!
yaynds.gif

it works fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Excuse me, but if we couldn't host the Acekard 2i fix for the copyright rom info, should we really be hosting the M3i Zero fix?

There're links for the Acekard 2i fix all over the place on GBAtemp.

And you never know, I wouldn't be surprised that M3 copied the exact same exploit.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
shinkukage09 said:
RupeeClock said:
Excuse me, but if we couldn't host the Acekard 2i fix for the copyright rom info, should we really be hosting the M3i Zero fix?

And you never know, I wouldn't be surprised that M3 copied the exact same exploit.

They use the same icon and name but the M3i update is better than the Acekard as the AceKard still shows the AceKard icon and name on the DSL but the M3 one still shows Dannt Phantom on the DSL. This means Nintendo can look for the AceKard data when on the DSI if they wanted to, and block it. If they looked for the M3i data in the same place it would still show Danny Phantom, therefor harder to block.

Chiodo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am kind of new to the DSI scene.

I have a m3i zero. How did the the m3 team get the reputation for being a very good team?

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
shinkukage09 said:
RupeeClock said:

They use the same icon and name but the M3i update is better than the Acekard as the AceKard still shows the AceKard icon and name on the DSL but the M3 one still shows Dannt Phantom on the DSL. This means Nintendo can look for the AceKard data when on the DSI if they wanted to, and block it. If they looked for the M3i data in the same place it would still show Danny Phantom, therefor harder to block.

They can probably very easily remove that. The M3i update isn't "better" in any way. Just like the Acekard update isn't "better". They both do the exact same thing: Allow a flashcard to be ran on the DSi.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thats how it is
the team couldnt use the normal icon

its same thing with m3 it also uses the danny phantom icon
it all depends on the exploit

i think supercard used star wars but im not 100% sure

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow M3 actually posted the update on there website. Only 2 official real cart companies did which are M3 Team and Supercard Team. EzFlash didn't post and so didn't Acekard Team I wonder why...

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
funem said:

no, the acekard fix is a lot better than m3's crap-tacular fix, the acekard will run a check to see if it is in a dsi, if so it will use dannykard logo, if not it will use it normal, more professional looking icon. how can ninty block ak2i any more easily than m3-0 when all the dsi sees is the a dannykard?
they would have to make a fix that would also render the other 1.4 fixes useless.
plus, an added bonus is that since the ak2i boots differently depending on what kind of ds it's inserted in, akaio can check to see whether or not it's running in a dsi and enable dsi specific changes (an example currently in 1.5 is the ability to hide the slot 2 option in the firmware when inserted in a dsi)

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
Better late than never! The M3 Team have finally released an updated F-Core file that will allow owners of the M3i Zero to run their entirely legally homebrew filled cart on their spiffy new 1.4 DSi firmware.
LMFAOOOO
rofl2.gif

Cheers to all you M3i peeps.
Stuck-up AceKard 2i User here to say:

"We got it before you, Nananananana, You copied us, ect."

Now where's that ds-xtreme update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one