• Poll closed .

thrillingblaze3145

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you don't know how to homebrew a Wii here The Beginner's Guide to Wii Homebrewing/Softmodding (Full Tutorial) - YouTube this video shows you how to do it [this is legal 100% this is not pirating]
or you can do this go to internet channel and type in this flashhaxs.com go there select the country u is for USA e is for a Europe J is for japan click on the letters where you live and bookmark the page add fav then turn off go back to internet channel and then go to bookmark click flashhaxs then it loads then refresh and do it 2 more times in till it turns black then click 2 then prepare the sd card and done [this is not pirating 100% legal] and then you go do stuff with homebrew!

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
if you don't know how to homebrew a Wii here The Beginner's Guide to Wii Homebrewing/Softmodding (Full Tutorial) - YouTube this video shows you how to do it [this is legal 100% this is not pirating]
or you can do this go to internet channel and type in this flashhaxs.com go there select the country u is for USA e is for a Europe J is for japan click on the letters where you live and bookmark the page add fav then turn off go back to internet channel and then go to bookmark click flashhaxs then it loads then refresh and do it 2 more times in till it turns black then click 2 then prepare the sd card and done [this is not pirating 100% legal] and then you go do stuff with homebrew!
What you've mentioned doesn't seem to have anything to do with the title

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cheloruiz79

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry! but if you know how to homebrew a wii then good just saying. any wad files for sonic the hedgehog 2 send me one [thats not pirating because i don't pirate]
Ah sorry don't really know I suggest maybe using WiiFlow with Emulator plugins it's probably best way

thrillingblaze3145

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you've mentioned doesn't seem to have anything to do with the title

sorry! but if you know how to homebrew a wii then good just saying. any wad files for sonic the hedgehog 2 send me one [thats not pirating because i don't pirate]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ive only heard of the Durango dumps.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's a video right above you lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You just connect....and your banned, next
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Must be drunk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope, California sober tonight
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Do they even upload older firmware where you can usb update if newer ones do come out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can update w USB but they only offer newest updates on they site, they don't give old like ps
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean an archive if a person wants to buy an older Xbox for the exploit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think there is a way to archive older update files or no one's cared to so if patched already screwed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm still not sure how it works, but yea MS offers newest updates only, you can't find old
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I found a internet archive that's up to 2021 that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or if you are on on old fw, it won't let you online till u update to newest
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm still not getting that hyped over it I can play my pc game that I torrented with a torrent for Xbox that's the same game woo
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea @SylverReZ the Durango dumps have all I've heard of till now that was significant
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If they enable stealth online like the good old jtag days that'll be different
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    #BringBackGodModeOnline
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #makekensmomwashdatass
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    #MakeDaTempGreatAgain
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My feelings
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm sorry, i feel bad now.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: