MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It should give you the error code (if there is one). Afaik you don't need any debug/verbose arguments.
Thank you, I got it to work, I just had to uninstall the previous version first! :)

Reactions: dpad_5678

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys i need a more serious solution for amiibo, i dont collect them but i need them to unlock ingame contents, are there any commercial tools for it?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
thx, the how does this power save work? can i put those device on wiiu/switch's NFC reader?? or will it just modify my save?
It comes with a white base the PowerTag sits on, and you can flash powersaves to it from a PC. The latest TagMo for Android also supports writing to and from the PowerTag as well. And yes, you can use the 3DS/Wii U/Switch with it, as if it's a real amiibo. I personally just make my own with 25mm NTAG215's from eBay, and some 26mm Presidential dollar coin cases. (Also from eBay)

27971566_2061386344143579_300182142289957413_n.jpg 28166378_2061386334143580_6802026539559725878_n.jpg

Last edited by Jayro,
Reactions: leon315

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Writing to the tag is like burning an efuse.
To elaborate even more, NTAG215 can have, when being programmed, certain pages write locked. This has to be done for amiibos to be recognized properly. As such, once an amiibo is programmed onto a tag, there is some data that can be changed (like when using amiibo with Smash to level it up), but what the amiibo is is write-locked.

Reactions: Jayro and medi01

medi01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I see, thanks. I've accidentally moved one of the tags while "programming" so it didn't write it properly. If TagMo is doing things logically and locking pages only at the end, I should have a chance to write it again, I hope.

Ik-Stan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys,

Tagmo doesn't seem to be working for me. After I click 'load tag' and load an amiibo bin file, the proper image shows up. The key files are also fine (I think, tagmo says they're OK in green text). The tags are of type NTAG215 and aren't locked (it looks like this(ht tps://github. com/HiddenRamblings/TagMo/issues/127#issuecomment-376516265))(remove the spaces, I'm not allowed to post links). But when I click 'write tag', there immediately shows up a message 'done' even before I have the tag anywhere near my phone. but the scanning animation continues. So when I hold my tag under my phone, it says: "New tag collected" at the top, and below that: "Empty tag".

Any idea what the problem might be? And how to fix it?
Any help is appreciated.
If you need more information, let me know, I'm happy to give it.

Thanks!

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
But when I click 'write tag', there immediately shows up a message 'done' even before I have the tag anywhere near my phone. but the scanning animation continues. So when I hold my tag under my phone, it says: "New tag collected" at the top, and below that: "Empty tag".
This happened to me once. I don't remember what I did, I think nothing more than close and re-open TagMo.
Try to see if you are using the latest version of TagMo, try with anoter chip ntag and with another amiibo .bin file; try to put that ntag under the phone before you click on "Write" button

Ik-Stan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This happened to me once. I don't remember what I did, I think nothing more than close and re-open TagMo.
Try to see if you are using the latest version of TagMo, try with anoter chip ntag and with another amiibo .bin file; try to put that ntag under the phone before you click on "Write" button

Tried all of those things, unfortunately it still doesn't work. I think I'll try it with my (CFW) 3DS one of these days. Anyway, thanks for your help.

Quintex49

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get it to work. I was accidentally running it with bash.

For those on linux, this is what I did:

- fetch master.zip and extract
- Open terminal
- navigate to amiitool-master and run this: /bin/sh build.sh
- go to build directory and run this: ./amiitool

When that runs, you should get the running context that shows you the usage

Hi I am a newbie and I tried this but could not find the build directory. Here is what bash told me:
$ bin/sh build.sh
-bash: bin/sh: No such file or directory
Do you have any ideas? I have tried everything but buying a new android phone to make Amiibo cards in order to save my real Amiibos and keep them like new. Here is a different attempt using totally different methods but as you can see, they aren't working either:
/cygdrive/c/users/anyone/desktop/amiibotool/amiitool-win64
$ ./amiitool -l -d -k retail.bin -i "20h wolf link.bin" | xxd
Could not load keys from "retail.bin": Illegal byte sequence (42)
I will try anything that you can suggest to try as I am not ready to give up yet.

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Hi I am a newbie and I tried this but could not find the build directory. Here is what bash told me:
$ bin/sh build.sh
-bash: bin/sh: No such file or directory
Do you have any ideas? I have tried everything but buying a new android phone to make Amiibo cards in order to save my real Amiibos and keep them like new. Here is a different attempt using totally different methods but as you can see, they aren't working either:
/cygdrive/c/users/anyone/desktop/amiibotool/amiitool-win64
$ ./amiitool -l -d -k retail.bin -i "20h wolf link.bin" | xxd
Could not load keys from "retail.bin": Illegal byte sequence (42)
I will try anything that you can suggest to try as I am not ready to give up yet.

https://github.com/DarkIrata/AmiiboSN-Changer
It runs on windows (including gui) and linux (without gui). It requires dotnet core to be installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F