Hacking Making my own New Super Mario Bros Wii

NWwind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I recently played some masterpiece from the Newer Team on Wii. That's really great. After a while I discovered Reggie, the NSMBW level customization tool. I already know how to make that. However some new problem came to me:

1. How can I edit the world map?
2. How to edit the number of worlds and levels?
3. How to move the level nodes to a different place? ( I mean moving the level point ( that blue/red colour thing )
4. How to edit the title screen of the game? ( Just like the Newer Team )

Any tool I can use to make that?

Reactions: TiredLink

UnrealKade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Doing it by yourself? Gonna take a while, and you are gonna run into more, way more problems. If you are patient enough, then good luck. Do you want to start from 0 or to modify New Super Mario Bros Wii?

Charlie59876

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recently played some masterpiece from the Newer Team on Wii. That's really great. After a while I discovered Reggie, the NSMBW level customization tool. I already know how to make that. However some new problem came to me:

3. How to move the level nodes to a different place? ( I mean moving the level point ( that blue/red colour thing )

If you want to do this i recommend editing newer smbw instead of new smbw. you can use newereggie for the levels and koopatlas for the maps an title screens

NWwind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
How to put my koopatlas map into the game?
Any way to use the koopatlas map with the original game?

TiredLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I don't know any tools sadly but I hope you do great on your project ill love to see it when done, Also I think you should try to get a 2nd person to help you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman +1