Making-New Super Mario Bros 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
here is the mario nds sprite
mario2.png

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Sinkhead said:
Guys, behave. If you don't like the idea, don't post in this topic because that's not what the OP is asking for.

thanks man ..

guys espically law i take back what i said can we please end this war just comments realted to the game thanks and yes i will change the game name a little and thanks for the sprite!

Austinz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ill make the story for the game now

"Mario starts at the beginning of a level and is required to run and jump on turtles, this continues over each level until he beats bowser and the credits roll, the end"

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
DS_USER_997 said:
I could do story

Although, if it's a Mario game it'll probably be like this:

"A stereotypical Italian plumber and his brother go through eight different worlds in order to rescue a retard princess who seems to get kidnapped by their arch-enemy Bowser every week or so."

Or maybe

"In Mushroom Kingdom, born and raised,
In the sewers Mario and Luigi spent most of their days,
They were eatin' some shrooms and cleaning out pipes,
when a couple of Goombas
who were up to no good
started making trouble in their neighbourhood.."

etc.

tl;dr Mario games have no story.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
DS_USER_997 said:
I could do story

Although, if it's a Mario game it'll probably be like this:

"A stereotypical Italian plumber and his brother go through eight different worlds in order to rescue a retard princess who seems to get kidnapped by their arch-enemy Bowser every week or so."

Or maybe

"In Mushroom Kingdom, born and raised,
In the sewers Mario and Luigi spent most of their days,
They were eatin' some shrooms and cleaning out pipes,
when a couple of Goombas
who were up to no good
started making trouble in their neighbourhood.."

etc.

tl;dr Mario games have no story.

That would have been funny if the amount of syllables matched up with the original. What's with all these people saying "I can do story?" Dudes, it's a Mario Platformer. You'll have a Yoshi that tells you how to play (Vidjeo Games for idiots) then you're off. Bowser may say something like "Oh no, not again!" before he turns into a pot of petunias, and the princess will lay a big old kiss on Mario.

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
See, that's what sucks about living in America. While you're sleeping, you're missing a funny convo.

On topic, I would like to work on a story line, if it's still possible. I made up a story line, so if you want it, I'll post it.

MRCOOLGH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to be a story creater/ sound creator. although I'm still getting familiar with mixcraft 4...

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
ok guys thanks for all the support we have now had enough story guys i will add your name in the list soon

no we need more background creators (thanks strata8) about 2 more and music is fine only 1 more person and sprite we need 2 more ..thanks to all of you i will ad all of you names in the list and when we finish making the game or any stage , your names will definitely be in the credits etc
yaynds.gif

Posts merged

MoonCat5 said:
If you want to know how to make a sprite there's a fantastic guide on the web. I forget the link to it though. I used to be pretty good at making sprites. Haven't really made one in a few years though.

can u please post the link if you find it please?

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey just an idea, since mario is always about mario saving princess, why not reverse the role, or mabye make you play as bowser or bowser jr. trying to take out mario or stop him before he does save princess peach? that way it would be origonal and not so bland.

Or mabye make it into a map creator style, where you can create a dungeon and then once finished play as mario trying to get through it, of course there would be an origonal story line in which you save princess in pre-made levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...