Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Mr Noob said:
LOL nice goin is this wat the demo is gona be like:
[url=http://www.truveo.com/Super-Mario-Bros-2-L...e/id/1150087222]http://www.truveo.com/Super-Mario-Bros-2-L...e/id/1150087222[/url]
??????????????????????????????

lol ,thahts like a 10 mins video , the demo is going to be not too big , just okay size and as soon our team prgogreses it will become bigger and bigger

Posts merged

QUOTE(Lord Toon @ Aug 31 2008, 08:20 PM) Heres a Mock-up for the logo...I was bored.//

New Super Mario Bros.2 Logo//

It's just an idea design...//

cool for a quick one

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Man i dont want to start a war here so just g oaway if you dont like the idea.

and i asked for a team and help because i know there are better sprtiers etc out there than me

Who's starting a war? All I'm asking is for some screenshots of your work so far. Is it really that hard to press the print screen key then paste into Paint? Are you trying to avoid all these questions? Do you have answers for them or not?

I never said I didn't like the idea, but there's a difference between an idea and a product.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Law said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Man i dont want to start a war here so just g oaway if you dont like the idea.

and i asked for a team and help because i know there are better sprtiers etc out there than me

Who's starting a war? All I'm asking is for some screenshots of your work so far. Is it really that hard to press the print screen key then paste into Paint? Are you trying to avoid all these questions? Do you have answers for them or not?

I never said I didn't like the idea, but there's a difference between an idea and a product.

man learn to read the first post it says screenshots coming soon and be patient .
or you can just *Beep* off , had enough of you now

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
and at least i came up with a idea and our team is spending time and giving it a shot and making a game , what did you do except talking rubbish

Well I entertain people with humerous posts, I also draw funny pictures of kittens.

I also seem to know how to push a woman's buttons, but that's a different matter entirely.

QUOTE said:
our team is spending time and giving it a shot and making a game

And I didn't realise your team had already started development, apologies.

man learn to read the first post it says screenshots coming soon and be patient .
or you can just *Beep* off , had enough of you now

Well I don't see the harm in posting at least one screenshot so people know what they're getting into.

I don't recall saying any bad words towards you, so I don't see why you had to post a word so rude you self censored it. Also, it's okay. You can swear on the Internet. Your mum isn't going to read every word you post on a forum.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is the same stupidity that the ROM hacking scene saw back in the SMW days...

"alritez guis, im makin a hak but i need gfx guys, music guys, level guis, and bug testers. srs peeps only"

Seriously? Do you really expect people to just make a game for you? An unoriginal one at that? Have fun with your Gamemaker NSMB2, I'm sure it will be thrilling to the local middle-schoolers.

I'm pretty damn sure that someone with terrible grammar and spelling, as well as being incapable of typing out a curse, is less than capable of making a decent game. Sorry to bring the horrible truth out with such force, but being blunt is sometimes the only way.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Nintendo are already making Super Mario Bros. 2
By doing this you risk atacks from their legal staff.
Change the name to something their unlikely to do like... New Super Mario Brothers 0, a remake of the original, or somthing like that.

I'll help you out a bit, but only when you prove that this isn't going to suck.
Have you started coding?

@Noobs and losers, lay off. Its his homebrew, don't like it? then go back to 4Chan

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Antoligy said:
Change the name to something their unlikely to do like... New Super Mario Brothers 0, a remake of the original, or somthing like that.

Have you started coding?

@Noobs and losers, lay off. Its his homebrew, don't like it? then go back to 4Chan

If that's directed at me, then I have a few things to say.

Learn the definition of noob (hint: It has nothing to do with postcount), learn the definition of loser, and learn what 4chan is because it has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread.

Also, he hasn't decided whether he's started coding yet or not, he can't seem to make up his mind.

Lord Toon

Trophies
Website
lordtoon.com
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Do you think Nintendo would do anything at all, I mean he's not going to make profit out of it...IDK.//

QUOTE(Antoligy @ Aug 31 2008, 03:35 AM) @Noobs and losers, lay off. Its his homebrew, don't like it? then go back to 4Chan
Thank You for that...//

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
Sonicandtails said:
This is the same stupidity that the ROM hacking scene saw back in the SMW days...

"alritez guis, im makin a hak but i need gfx guys, music guys, level guis, and bug testers. srs peeps only"

Seriously? Do you really expect people to just make a game for you? An unoriginal one at that? Have fun with your Gamemaker NSMB2, I'm sure it will be thrilling to the local middle-schoolers.

I'm pretty damn sure that someone with terrible grammar and spelling, as well as being incapable of typing out a curse, is less than capable of making a decent game. Sorry to bring the horrible truth out with such force, but being blunt is sometimes the only way.

no, your post is the stupidity!

shooting people down all the time!

i cannot code but could come up with a decent storyline if you wanted me to.

@law what you mean like your mum watches everything you do on the internet... how old are you, you act like a 9 year old.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Let's just wait and see what the demo is going to be like. I'd love to help out, but I don't think I can, so I'll just play the game
tongue.gif

Bluntsly

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im interested to see it, but not nearly as interested as seeing a great homebrew platformer that isn't a straight ripoff, even in name. Get your spriters to come up with something original, to actually design characters. I'd rather see something that's clearly a mario clone with it's own name, its own story, its own music, than having people try their hardest to replicate a game that already exists.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
DS_USER_997 said:
@law what you mean like your mum watches everything you do on the internet... how old are you, you act like a 9 year old.

Yeah, I'm 9 years old. Weird how I have such correct spelling, though. Especially when people older than me (i.e. you) can't use capitalization.

Also, I'm sure a 9 year old would have acted more like "yay new super mario bros 2! cn't wait 2 put dis on my R4!11!11!shift+one whar can i get rom?".

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Law said:
Antoligy said:

Have you started coding?

If that's directed at me, then I have a few things to say.

Learn the definition of noob (hint: It has nothing to do with postcount), learn the definition of loser, and learn what 4chan is because it has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread.

Also, he hasn't decided whether he's started coding yet or not, he can't seem to make up his mind.

It wasn't directed at you, you actually raised a point unlike the person who posted before me.
I know what 4chan is and I know abou it not having to do with it. Its called an INSULT.
Maybe quoting what Curley said to the last person who raised a good point, would have been better, so here:
Curley5959
... so go shag a sheep!
take that noobs.

@dev team, please make it challenging, NSMB was ok, but really easy.

Bluntsly

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I do like the idea, dont get me wrong, if it's good I'll play it.. Just overall I would rather see someting more original, even if it was very similar gameplay. But obviously I'm not capable of creating anything nearly as fun as a Mario game, so best of luck to the team on this one.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Antoligy said:
Maybe quoting what Curley said to the last person who raised a good point, would have been better, so here:
Curley5959 said:
... so go shag a sheep!
take that noobs.
Curley also deleted that and apologised for saying it. Are you aware that it's a racist remark addressed towards New Zealanders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?