OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Hey Everyone,

THE Website is "nsmbtwo.googlepages.com" without the quatitions mark! (THANKS a lot to Doctor Luigi)
------The Project------
I am starting to make a Game Called "Super Brothers"". As you Can tell From the name its going to be a Mario Game. Its going to be like a 2d and some 3d Side scrolling Mario Game,(like New Super Mario Bros). And i Will Be making the Game on Dsgamemaker and PALIB The latest Version-I have bought the Software so means i have all the functions and Actions-.

------People I need
------
1. Spriters- Person who helps me out with the sprite , i.e he gathers the sprites around the internet or anyhow or makes some.
2. Background Creators- This is the person who help me with the Background of the game and Stages
3. Story Maker- We will need a creative person for this , he makes the storyline for the game- But the majority of the team has to agree with him to go with a specific storyline that he comes up with.
4. Menu Creator -- I really need a Menu creator - This is the person who makes the Menu for the game , i.e the Starting Screen
5 Others- Please let me know if there is any kind of help that you can help our team with or anything you are good at that you can provide for the game.

WE WILL ALL BE WORKING AS A TEAM AND ALL OF US WILL BE HELPING EACH OTHER OUT...

I will soon be releasing a Little Demo of the Game just to show you guys what its Going to Be like.

Thank you and hope to get feedback from all of you guys!
yaynds.gif

If any questions Feel Free to ask please

Pics of the game and Vids Any more Detail coming soon

----Team Right now---
-Story line-
Doctor Luigi
NO MORE STORY GUYS NEEDED THANKS!
---Music& sound etc---
Heran Baro (Thanks a lot)
---Others--
Lord toon(Logo etc designing)
Strata8 (Backgrounds) -Thanks!
rowanchap-thanks for userbar
Doctor Luigi(thanks lot for making the website)
--Menu--
Brain 117(WALKED OUT ON US...)
rowanchap(GR8 WORK)
Sp33der

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, awesome. I would love to help out. I could possibly help with numbers 1, 4, and 5. Although I can only do one at a time. But mark me down for 4 and 5.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
no its not hard without the source code , this will be proven to you guys when i release a demo in a weeks time..

and thanks guys for helping out as soon as we get enough members we will start on the 1st stage meanwhile i am working on a demo myself
yaynds.gif

silverspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
waah! kya baat hai yaar. bahut game vame bana rahey ho.
yaynds.gif
(sorry for using Hindi, But only one sentence please)

Hope it comes out good for you. Best of luck.

Keep in mind, you are using the original sprites of the Mario Bros. series which are the copyrights of Nintendo. Make sure about the legality of your game. I would hate to see you in any trouble.

Lord Toon

Trophies
Website
lordtoon.com
XP
Country
United States
I would like to help out in any way I can. Me personally, I like to see a remake of Super Mario Land in this setting. You know, Mario & Luigi in Sarasaland. Maybe Bowser & Tatanga joined forces to kidnapped Both Princess Peach & Daisy.//

Let me know what are your thoughts on the matter...//

Also, I can do logos and such. Make it look professional...//

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
no its not hard without the source code , this will be proven to you guys when i release a demo in a weeks time..

Great, I won't laugh for a week. That way I'll have some laughing saved up to release all at once.

Honestly, you don't even have a team together (or any source code for that matter) and you're expecting to release a demo?

No sprites, no backgrounds, nothing? And you think it'll all be done in a week? Even if you manage to release a demo, what's it gonna be? A Stickman running along a straight black line for a few minutes whilst jumping on smaller stickmen?

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Law said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:

Great, I won't laugh for a week. That way I'll have some laughing saved up to release all at once.

Honestly, you don't even have a team together (or any source code for that matter) and you're expecting to release a demo?

No sprites, no backgrounds, nothing? And you think it'll all be done in a week? Even if you manage to release a demo, what's it gonna be? A Stickman running along a straight black line for a few minutes whilst jumping on smaller stickmen?

lol well u might just want to laugh now.. cause i already have sprites and almost completed the demo and have everything needed for it .. cause i have been working on this game from about 2 weeks myself..

soo haha, laugh man ,haha
lecture.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Law said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:

lol well u might just want to laugh now.. cause i already have sprites and almost completed the demo and have everything needed for it .. cause i have been working on this game from about 2 weeks myself..

lecture.gif

Well if you already have everything you need to make a game, why ask for things you already have in the first post? Why even make this topic? Why not just make a thread saying "Homebrew New Super Mario Bros 2" with some screenshots in it?

I'll enjoy watching your demo of a stickman running along a black line.

Also:

QUOTE(VISHI SO FISHI @ Aug 31 2008, 06:04 AM)

and thanks guys for helping out as soon as we get enough members we will start on the 1st stage meanwhile i am working on a demo myself
yaynds.gif

So you have a demo, but not the first stage? So what exactly is the demo going to be? The last stage?

And if it ends up looking anything like the screenshots for dsgamemaker, I doubt it'll attract much attention.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Law said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Law said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:

lecture.gif

Well if you already have everything you need to make a game, why ask for things you already have in the first post? Why even make this topic? Why not just make a thread saying "Homebrew New Super Mario Bros 2" with some screenshots in it?

I'll enjoy watching your demo of a stickman running along a black line.

Also:

QUOTE(VISHI SO FISHI @ Aug 31 2008, 06:04 AM)

yaynds.gif

So you have a demo, but not the first stage? So what exactly is the demo going to be? The last stage?

And if it ends up looking anything like the screenshots for dsgamemaker, I doubt it'll attract much attention.

Man i dont want to start a war here so just g oaway if you dont like the idea.

and i asked for a team and help because i know there are better sprtiers etc out there than me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head