Making-New Super Mario Bros 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyintheSea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, yeah nice sigs. This project is more like 14 pages of chit chat and flaming. Sorry, but you guys actually got my hopes up for a NSMB2. Until then i'll stay away from this discussion, until a playable beta is released.

Ergo_proxy_One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe someone wit 1337 skills should help them out? lol

i am interested in NSMB2 also...however i feel they are spending more time playin MPH and the flame wars between vishi and brian are unnecessary ....lol

wiki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hahaha geez. No offence, but this project's ambition is too much for the team members. Team leader has no leadership skills and overestimates his abilities.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wiki said:
hahaha geez. No offence, but this project's ambition is too much for the team members. Team leader has no leadership skills and overestimates his abilities.
Negative Nancy
mad.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Heran Bago said:
Yo VISHI SO FISHI

Here is another crap remix for da game have fun with it. No credit needed
I still think this project is a joke even though I am contributing. That doesn't mean it can't be fun.

Will it be open-source VISHI?
Lol, This is why you got unbanned.
YOU ROCK!

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Brian117 said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Ok every1 i need a name change..any serious..as this is coppy righted i guess..

and ya Brian117 quits the team.. because he thinks i dont like his menu design..lol

Posts merged

lol happy now Brian117 telling every1 the plans ..well i dont think anyone cares..lol
and he didnt show everthing he said in the msn chat and if u wana know pm me and i will send to u

but i dont really care as i got rowanchap a gr8 menu designer on my side..and the menu Brian1178 says took him "3-5 days" is just 5 proper 256 by 192 images with 3 tunnels on em.. and says please chose a tunnel..

and I DID NOT MAKE HIM QUIT..HE JUST TOOK IT TOOO SERIOUSLY WHEN HE THOUGHT I HACKED IN METROID ..LOL whats that gota do with the project??

just to clear that..

he is making me look bad by saying bulshit and yes i am planing to release it by end of this month...

I NEED TESTERS..ANYONE??

and dont worry Brian117 i will defenitaly put ur name in the credits for atleast trying ..

but its a bad thing u quit for somfing this little..and made up bullshit

FYI. I did not quit because of a stupid laggy match of MPH. I quit because you literally called me names.

Hence our conversation:

QUOTE(10:53 PM) VISHISOFISHI: dont be a fag ..k..i did not hack
(10:54 PM) -Brian-: and it’s ok if you hack, I really don’t care one way or another
(10:54 PM) VISHISOFISHI: but i didnt hack!
(10:54 PM) -Brian-: You know what...since you’re so fucking homophobic
(10:54 PM) -Brian-: I might have to block you and quit this project

Not that I AM one. But I have a couple of gay friends, nice ones. And I can't deal with homophobics.

As for you saying that "I thought you didn't like my menus", you practically said you didn't like them. So cut your act and stop trying to change your words.

Oh and also, as for you making fun of me saying it took me 3-5 days for my background. Try zooming up on the tunnels and the stars in paint or something, magnify 8x. You will see I carefully made the sprites with the right effect and pixels.

Wow..my first time working for a homebrewer, and this is what happeneds...Can someone point me in the right direction of a mature 18+ year old that gives real advice and answers questions legitimate? Because obviously 15 year olds don't do their work properly.

I have our MSN conversation saved. For those who want to see his real side...and his bad typos also. Very hard to read.

And, honestly, I would deal with this another way. But talking to him on MSN get's nowhere.

And ALSOOOOOOO, As for you saying no one cares about me posting and updates..uhm, well they do. What kind of programmer are you if you don't release any news and wants to keep it private?

^ This post was not to get revenge.

EDIT: And Vishi, if you decide to straighten up, Maybe I'll consider coming back.

HEY MAN U SAID UR SELF U WANA QUIT, now unless u say sorry to everyone NEVER ever comeback

AND I CAN REPLY TO ALL UR BULLSHIT BUT I WONT AS I DONT WANA START A FLAME WAR..

and if u really wana discuss come one MSN..

And I thought this would happen that people thinking that ima fraud and just playing games..lol

but its not like this guys, i will surley do the game by last week of this month..and if u read posts before i ahve said that iwas on a holiday and got sick and still am and eventhough its not a excuse i am still working, and this Brian dood wasted more time, now i gota program the new menu..!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to let you guys run with the project.
Any comments that may be negative against each other, I'll probably pass as you guys are working as a team and this is sort of a workstation place.

If a comment offends you, however, PM me or report the post and I'll take care of it.

-JP

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I think i got the name-

"Super Brothers"
or
"Super Bros"

but i still havent got the names for the characters..

and one of my school friends might be making a little 1st cutscene for the game..(it still a maybe that he will finish it by 1st release, as he is having NCEA Exams..)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Man, VISHI, you have Heran Bago at your side!! If you mess this up, you're really lost case.....The guy is a hack master (if you didn't know, he has quite a few game hacks, very good and some of them very popular)..

So stop arguing and soap opera here!, and get your hands dirty with programming....You have quite a support here, although I really can't see why..

EDIT: and Heran Bago, the first one is especially good!! I really like it, if I may, I'll use it for personal reasons......listening..

Zanonymous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be able to help with stage making/the graphics for them, but I don't have a PC so all I could do is make graphics with Photoshop or something. Do you have a strict plan in mind, ie. the number of levels, difficulty, types of levels/worlds, ect?

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Zanonymous said:
I may be able to help with stage making/the graphics for them, but I don't have a PC so all I could do is make graphics with Photoshop or something. Do you have a strict plan in mind, ie. the number of levels, difficulty, types of levels/worlds, ect?

thanks a lot , well i havent planed strictly but its just that i am trna concentrate on the 1st release..

and i will need your help in doin the sprites a bit...

VividBlack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is it possible for so many frauds like this to lead people on week after week?

VISHI SO FISHI appears to be incompetent at leading a team, let alone taking the helm of a project like this.

I'm awaiting another delay and excuse at the deadline. For once, prove me wrong.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
I think i got the name-

"Super Brothers"
or
"Super Bros"

but i still havent got the names for the characters..

and one of my school friends might be making a little 1st cutscene for the game..(it still a maybe that he will finish it by 1st release, as he is having NCEA Exams..)

1st Thing.. this seems to be going no where fast (sorry!!)
2nd Thing.. if this is real maybe work on a better name, those two sorta suck (no offence!!) "The Lost World Of The Super Bros." would sound a bit better (maybe change Super Bros. to Immortal, Heroic or even Shapeshifter Bros. or be a bit of a comic and go with The Less Famous Italian Bros.) just ideas to get your head running to be a bit more original.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
VividBlack said:
How is it possible for so many frauds like this to lead people on week after week?

VISHI SO FISHI appears to be incompetent at leading a team, let alone taking the helm of a project like this.

I'm awaiting another delay and excuse at the deadline. For once, prove me wrong.

Stop the hatin bro...if u havent got any thing good to say..just loog of and leave this thread..thanks
and if i were a fraud which i am not i wouldnt be bloody wasting all my time writing and making stuff

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Toni Plutonij said:
VISHI, you don't see Heran Bago asking you a question, or are you ignoring him?
QUOTE said:
What did you think of those mp3s, OP?

I really can't take you for serious....you act so strange!
glare.gif

lol opps..

i like em thanks a lot

but i already had them from here
did ya get em from here too?

and i just didnt give screenshots yet as i dont wana give our project away...

--UPTADE---

Menu and all the stuff related to menu is done..
Splash screens etc are done...
New names for some characters and story is done..
The Stage part of the 1st beta is done..and i have added jump scrolling some enimes and have got the stuff sorted for touch input...(AS THIS GAME IS GONA HAVE A LOT OF TOUCH USE)..thought i should change some stuff from the 1st game..

Minigames will not be put in the 1st release..

MY good friend is making a cutscene for the starting of the story..we might be able to squeeze it in the 1st release and not sure if he will be done by the time..as he has EXAMS..

Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC