Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From IGN:

"Namco Bandai has announced an updated version of its Mario Kart arcade racer, Mario Kart Arcade GP. Titled Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, the game promises new characters, including Waruigi and Tamagotchi, new items and new courses.

Four player races should be more fun than ever with some of the new features. The game now has voice commentary narrating the happenings of races. New frames have also been added to the Namcam system, which allows players to create an avatar by taking a picture using the game's built in camera."

Still havent seen the first in any arcades over here, but then in Southend the newest game is probably House of the Dead 4. Anyone know if the first was any good?? If so I hope it goes to Wii soon.

Teun

Trophies
Website
www.spore-net.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Waruigi?
tongue.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I played the first one in my local arcade once and I was surprised to see it there so I decided to have a go on it quick because the arcades keeps replacing the machines with something newer. Anyways, it was quite a good game but the worst part is that you have to keep putting in more money when you complete ONE track in a cup match. Would be nice to see this game as part of a bonus sometime in the future.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first one stunk. I've played it like 6 times at Muvico (movie theater). Pac man and Ms Pac Man are in it, and theres like retarded items like square tires and pans. No shells, but coins that have an effect similar to bananas in Diddy Kong Racing. (That would be something nice to see. A sequel to DKR)

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've only seen and played the first one in an arcade for a giant amusement park in California. It was fun, but it ate a lot of money so I didn't play for more than one cup.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)