Gaming ¿mario kart or super mario oddisey?

aerios169

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i am stick on 4.1 ( you know hacks) but i want to buy a game to play a bit, actually i own a wiiu but i want to use the switch so wich game could be better ? also i am thinking on xenoblade 2 but the problem is that i want to play with my brother =/. also is there any game that can be played online without any updapte? thanks guys

Last edited by aerios169,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'd say definitely Odyssey, but its two-player mode isn't as good as in Mario Kart. I'd still go for Odyssey, but it really depends on how much you value good multiplayer.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you want to play with your brother then Mario Kart.
Super Mario Odyssey is a great one player experience (the "handle the cappy" two player mode is a bad joke, an insult)
Xenoblade 2 is a great long lasting one player experience too (no two players mode at all)

Reactions: aerios169

aerios169

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was reading that I will need a updapte day one of súper mario, so if i buy a old copy I will have to updapte my switch not ? To download the updapte of odissey

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
If you never owned Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U that's the game i'd get.
If you did then Mario Odyssey would be the better buy as you seem to like both games.

Personally if it was me i'd get Mario Kart 8 as Odyssey doesn't interest me at all.

Reactions: RedBlueGreen

Monochrover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ You'll get the thrill and "wow" factor when you start up 8 and you'll be all excited, but like any racing game, it'll get pretty boring for the most part without online/friends. So I vote Odyssey as well, it's just too good.

pworld

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If you have MK8 on your Wii U, get SMO. Else get MK8. SMO is a nice game, but if you played through it, it is over and you can't really play it together with others. MK8 is much more fun if you have someone to play with and at least ok if you play alone.
But if you play with others, you most likely will be playing on the TV, so if you have MK8 on the Wii U, the switch version will not offer much benefit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol