Mario Tennis "Aces of the Game" Trailer ft. Rafael Nadal

As a final bout of advertising before Mario Tennis Aces releases later this month, Nintendo has gone all out for its latest trailer. Featuring the men's tennis number one Rafael Nadal, it highlights the game's core shots, as well as showing a glimpse of Swing Mode; allowing you to challenge the umpire's decision. It's also revealed motion controls akin to Wii Sports' Tennis game are included, most probably too a part of Swing Mode.

What do you think about these additions? Do you enjoy the idea of challenging the calls, or is a little too close to real tennis for you? Let us know below.

:arrow: GBAtemp Inbox

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is some fire marketing right here. The game deserves it, too.

challenge the decision? like, is this game really bringing in that level of random?
No, but I assume they might split the difference and have the ball hit the line occasionally instead of just being clearly in or out every time. In the demo there was no challenge, but if you were already far to one side of the court and try to push the ball further in that direction it would usually land out.

Last edited by Xzi,

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
Everything I see from this game looks fantastic.

I think Mario Tennis has the potential to be up their with MK but Nintendo normally just neglect it a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HgJ3SgjpA