• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Mask Facts Documentary will Shock You!

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I wear a mask for 4 hours straight every time I work. My lungs have shrunk by 69%. My doctor recently diagnosed me with something he calls Super Asthma, which is like regular asthma but super bad. He said the only cure is a monthly prescription of Sildenafil that costs upwards of 420 dollars, I will have to take this every day for the rest of my life, my job hardly pays over minimum wage so it will be very hard to pay for this.

Wearing a mask has ruined my life. I will never wear it again.

Deleted member 507653

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wear a mask for 4 hours straight every time I work. My lungs have shrunk by 69%. My doctor recently diagnosed me with something he calls Super Asthma, which is like regular asthma but super bad. He said the only cure is a monthly prescription of Sildenafil that costs upwards of 420 dollars, I will have to take this every day for the rest of my life, my job hardly pays over minimum wage so it will be very hard to pay for this.

Huh this is super interesting! Your lung capacity actually expands when you do breathing exercises so I would think the same thing would happen with masks (actually, there are special training masks for athletes that purposefully make it more difficult to breathe for the purpose of strength your lungs).

Do you think it could be because you had a pre-existing health condition? Either way that sucks, I'm sorry it happened to you

E D I T: god i'm dumb, I see now this was a joke

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can't deny the facts.

man i live for conspiracy videos like this

Last edited by Deleted member 507653,

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

what dose of Sildenafil? that drug is pretty cheap generic.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Xzi,

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"69%," "$420."

Woosh.

sildenafil is commonly prescribed for COPD, pulmonary hypertension, and in certain cases severe asthma. It helps by opening the blood vessels. probably a bamboozle but wanted to help out someone who seems to be paying a 200+% markup on medication.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wearing masks has been known to cause severe bouts of TDS in a small number of people. It mainly affects those that live in close quarters with a lot of people or those that live in coastal areas. Worse yet, TDS patients have been known to suffer from tinyPP disease which is only increased through breathing in large amounts of their own smugness while wearing masks..

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Wearing masks has been known to cause severe bouts of TDS in a small number of people. It mainly affects those that live in close quarters with a lot of people or those that live in coastal areas. Worse yet, TDS patients have been known to suffer from tinyPP disease which is only increased through breathing in large amounts of their own smugness while wearing masks..
You don't wear a mask anywhere? Everywhere I go a mask is required. Grocery stores, my job, ordering at a drive through. They refuse service if you don't wear a mask.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You don't wear a mask anywhere? Everywhere I go a mask is required. Grocery stores, my job, ordering at a drive through. They refuse service if you don't wear a mask.
Morvoran seems like a classic example of a Karen. Probably physically attacks retail employees that offer him a free mask. Screams racist slurs on his way out the door.

Reactions: Deleted User

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I only travel between my home and my weekend cabin. I get my groceries delivered, so I haven't had to go anywhere that requires those communist face coverings. I'm not taking any chances and end up catching that TPP disease.

Morvoran seems like a classic example of a Karen. Probably physically attacks retail employees that offer him a free mask. Screams racist slurs on his way out the door.
You didn't see me in the news?

Also, I didn't slip in that video. That was a secret power move of my own version of Tae Kwan Do

Last edited by morvoran,
Reactions: Xzi

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I only travel between my home and my weekend cabin. I get my groceries delivered, so I haven't had to go anywhere that requires those communist face coverings. I'm not taking any chances and end up catching that TPP disease.

You didn't see me in the news?

Look at you practicing social distancing and getting your groceries delivered, never stepping in at a physical store. You are an inspiration to all social distancers out there.

Last edited by SG854,

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Fake News

Reactions: Seliph

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
That video is why I get my groceries delivered now.

Florida is the right wing San Francisco. Except they don't suffer from severe TinyPP disease in Florida.
Maybe everyone should watch that video then if it means less people going to a physical store even if its for a conspiracy reason. Lessens chance of virus spreading with people being in close quarters. A conspiracy that saves lives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1