Mega Library of HD Texture Packs by CCKrizalid

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I congratulate everyone on the upcoming or already coming new year. Wishing you all the best. And here is my little gift to you. Texture upscaling for Dot Hack Fragment (Offline Story Mode). If I can set up the online component, I will somehow get there and make an upscale for it as well. If not, then you will have to use only what we already have.

Added Dot Hack All Parts (Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine) + Fragment.

P.S. This texture pack is adaptive and fits all parts. Just need to set the folder name to SLUS-20267 for Infection, SLUS-20562 for Mutation, SLUS-20563 for Outbreak, SLUS-20564 for Quarantine and SLPS-25527 for Fragment.

P.P.S. Some textures were missing:
Textures of some common and rare weapons,
Textures of some monsters,
Textures of some dungeons,
Textures of some desktop pictures (from 42 to 56),
Textures of Online options like Guild and Ranking.

All other textures:
weapons, characters, effects, environments, dungeons, etc. (caught along the way through the story) have been improved.

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
So. I want to make a small announcement of games on which I will be working on upscaling. They will be the last Play Station 2 games I will be working on. As promised, I'm still working on Baroque and WipEout Pulse, but to these two I decided to add the last two games. One of which is Evil Dead Regeneration and the second is Fahrenheit. After work on these games is completed, I will deal with games from the Play Station Portable. But there are much fewer of them than for Play Station 2, so we can say that my work on the upscale will be completed in the near future.

P.S. As far as PSP games go, I won't say which ones to keep some intrigue. But I will say that there are only 5 of them.

Panda_Venom

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So. I want to make a small announcement of games on which I will be working on upscaling. They will be the last Play Station 2 games I will be working on. As promised, I'm still working on Baroque and WipEout Pulse, but to these two I decided to add the last two games. One of which is Evil Dead Regeneration and the second is Fahrenheit. After work on these games is completed, I will deal with games from the Play Station Portable. But there are much fewer of them than for Play Station 2, so we can say that my work on the upscale will be completed in the near future.

P.S. As far as PSP games go, I won't say which ones to keep some intrigue. But I will say that there are only 5 of them.

Did they fixed the psp emu's dump/replace function? Last time I tried dump textures from a psp game it was very bad.

Reactions: CCKrizalid

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Did they fixed the psp emu's dump/replace function? Last time I tried dump textures from a psp game it was very bad.
Actually, I don't know yet. I only know that emulator has been updated to version 1.14.4 so it's quite possible. And I saw pack for Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and it was pretty impressive.

evanft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I don't know yet. I only know that emulator has been updated to version 1.14.4 so it's quite possible. And I saw pack for Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and it was pretty impressive.

I've spent some time playing with the texture packs available. The work people have done really is extraordinary. Some of the games look like HD remasters.

Can't wait to see what you do for the system.

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I apologize for long release. Despite fact that I announced the work on this pack quite a long time ago, opening of some tracks took some time. And it also took some time to get rid of junk textures. And yet that pack is ready. Enjoy.

Added WipEout Pulse.

P.S. I would also like to add that font on this video looks lousy. It was redone and now it looks fine.

Last edited by CCKrizalid,
Reactions: b1ezera

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Added Fahrenheit. Also known as Indigo Prophecy.

That pack is suitable for Indigo Prophecy [SLUS-21196] and Fahrenheit [SLES-53540] versions.
Not tested on Fahrenheit version [SLES-53539]. But I think it should work too.

Things are like this. I find some packs for those PSP games that I wanted to make myself. Since they already exist, I don’t see the point in making new ones. Therefore, there are only three games left for which there are no packs yet. I tried to start working on them and found out that quality of texture dumps in the PPSSPP emulator is not very good. And while they are dumping, friezes occur in game, so it’s simply not possible to play normally. Although it is possible that my computer is not powerful enough. So work on packs for games with PSP is postponed for an indefinite period.

As for new work for other PS2 games? Well, I don’t even know if there are other games that will be able to captivate me for their passage and so that they don’t have a texture pack yet. Maybe I will go back to some old packs to refine them (in case something was missed) or redo the whole thing using other neural network models to see if there will be much difference. Maybe even make packs with even higher resolution textures for players who play at 4K resolution. For now, that's all.

If you have any suggestions, wishes, or would be kind enough to reward me, then you can contact me by leaving a private message or leave a message right here. You can also try to find me on my YouTube channel or Steam profile. I wish you a comfortable and enjoyable game.

Last edited by CCKrizalid,
Reactions: zombie167

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: