Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
-snip-
Lel
Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando Tapatalk

Such picture or anything will not help or contribute to the main topic, I mean the topic is about a software not a person.

Two things :
- These games are not bbb releases :O
- There is a download icon next to the name of the selected game :blink:
About that ''Download icon'' it jsut appear when your console have played a game (record date) but does not have files on SD.
Maybe Rei faked game install so it write record on the console so it show up properly and just need files to be properly installed on SD :)

D

Deleted User

i actually like where this is going. sure there is a lot of hate because it can be used for piracy and while it could be the main reason rei is making it it is just as useful as fbi on 3ds.
devs like rei really make me smile everytime i see some progress. Thanks for that.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Such picture or anything will not help or contribute to the main topic, I mean the topic is about a software not a person.

About that ''Download icon'' it jsut appear when your console have played a game (record date) but does not have files on SD.
Maybe Rei faked game install so it write record on the console so it show up properly and just need files to be properly installed on SD :)
Best way to get banned tbh

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hm? Me, How so ?
Or did I mistaken ?
I am still on topic with my previous one, I know this one is not really but the previous surely was :)
When you will download or use the game they will check if your ticket is legit and will check if you bought the game
At this point it’s the same as downloading from CDN from a pc or another device that is not a switch
You will get banned 100%

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
When you will download or use the game they will check if your ticket is legit and will check if you bought the game
At this point it’s the same as downloading from CDN
You will get banned 100%
aaaah okay, I did not get it like that !
I never said I will use it, it just how things work about that download icon.
Because I use my switch with 2 sd :)
That why I was able to comment on it

Reactions: NeoSlyde

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point it’s the same as downloading from CDN from a pc or another device that is not a switch
You will get banned 100%
I've been playing games on a test switch using the new method and I haven't been banned yet. Granted I'm not playing them online but in between games I go to eshop and grab another demo for another game. All is well so far. I'm gonna try splatoon 2 today online. Like I said, its a test switch.

Reactions: Ty_

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
People seems to really don’t get the point that Nintendo really pumped up their security.. just see how when you download from cdn you get your console certificate banned
While in 3ds and Wii U there was no problem with that

This time is different.. people need to be aware of that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've been playing games on a test switch using the new method and I haven't been banned yet. Granted I'm not playing them online but in between games I go to eshop and grab another demo for another game. All is well so far. I'm gonna try splatoon 2 today online. Like I said, its a test switch.
Enjoy your ban
Already the xci dumps are lacking the unique header, now you augmented risk of ban by at least 80%

But if it goes well, it will be good cause that mean that sx os users won’t even have to worry about being banned xd

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People seems to really don’t get the point that Nintendo really pumped up their security.. just see how when you download from cdn you get your console certificate banned

As far as I'm aware. There haven't been any confirmed reports of users getting banned for playing non legit games on their switch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but give me proof and confirmed reports please.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As far as I'm aware. There haven't been any confirmed reports of users getting banned for playing non legit games on their switch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but give me proof and confirmed reports please.
I’m talking about this method that consists to install a title with rei's tools

Reactions: Kafluke

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Enjoy your ban
Already the xci dumps are lacking the unique header, now you augmented risk of ban by at least 80%

But if it goes well, it will be good cause that mean that sx os users won’t even have to worry about being banned xd
If I do get banned I'll let you know with proof and confirmation. I haven't seen that yet.

Also, it's a test switch with a bum account. I dont care if it gets banned. It will help the community to know with further proof. That's why I'm doing it.

I’m talking about this method that consists to install a title with rei's tools
Gotcha. I'm talking about current method

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I do get banned I'll let you know with proof and confirmation. I haven't seen that yet.

Also, it's a test switch with a bum account. I dont care if it gets banned. It will help the community to know with further proof. That's why I'm doing it.

Gotcha. I'm talking about current method
We will see :3
That’s if they let you go online

Stellar

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Will this function the same way as installing titles back on Wii U did? By which I mean, will we only need elevated permissions (CFW) to install titles, but then will we be able to run them from stock horizon?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SciresM confirms that Nintendo can detect a foreign header being injected. Whether or not they will start banning people due to this is the only thing unconfirmed.
If you're looking for hard evidence (network logs, capture files, decompiled modules, SDK reference materials, etc) I don't have them, no. My source of the info may though, you should ask them:

View attachment 131874

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids +1