Michael Jackson dead!

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
Its a big shame the world has lost a great singing pop icon of our time, they called him the "King Of Pop" because he was just that.... an inspiration in the music industry for producing some of the greatest music we have all heard growing up, from singing and dancing to Bad to shitting out kacks as a kid watching Thriller one of the biggest and well known music videos of all time, even brining us Moonwalker (still to this day it never makes sence with the plot but never stopped being awsome)

The man will be missed the world over

Im suffering some great tradegy myself right now and i think the news of this mans passing has made it slightly worse

Michael Jackson R.I.P

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
RIP Jacko. You will be missed. Thanks for everything that you have contributed to the music industry. Especially the moonwalk. He had his ups and downs but he still had the most loyal fans behind him, no matter what.

I feel gutted because I wanted to see him next month in the concert.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
xbones090 said:
i think its a trick there is not realy confirmed that he is dead only some newspapers and the radio say he's dead but that isn't confirmed.
i think he wants to die like elvis but.
But i liked he's music but neverliked him so
R I P to the music

It is seriously confirmed now... and I really wonder how people come to such an conclusion...

His life has always been a true chaos, starting with his never existing childhood. Then he became a solo star and the world liked him until they thought that he became too strange and he was said to molest children which I think he NEVER did. He's just been a child deep in his own heart all the time. Then the media hunted him for that, and for being different and for roining himself... Gah whatever... I've never been a fan of him, nor Farrah Fawcett who sadly died last night too, without being able to marry her love, but I hope they both rest in peace.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuschel-Drow said:
xbones090 said:
i think its a trick there is not realy confirmed that he is dead only some newspapers and the radio say he's dead but that isn't confirmed.
R I P to the music

It is seriously confirmed now... and I really wonder how people come to such an conclusion...

His life has always been a true chaos, starting with his never existing childhood. Then he became a solo star and the world liked him until they thought that he became too strange and he was said to molest children which I think he NEVER did.

He'd have looked less guilty if he hadn't been paying out $20m hush money

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xbones090 said:
R I P to the music
You're not serious are you? That is the most appaling statement I've heard on this thread.

And to the rest of you who bad mouth him, shame on you. I really feel sorry for Michael. Sure he had a great career but the amount of crap he gets from everyone, especially the media, is ridiculous. All of you who claim he was a pervert, smurf, or whatever are disgraceful. Sure he might have been, I'm not denying that. But you do not know his psychological condition at all. You have no experience dealing with what he dealt with. I for one don't listen to his music, though I used to. But I still feel verry sad that he has died. Its so unfortunate.

phanboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heard this before i went to school this morning
pretty sad, and so sudden.. feels really weird when someone so famous dies unexpectedly

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I liked his music and his performance, yeah he was probably crazy and all that but fuck it, this saddens me
frown.gif
Was listening to the Thriller album last week..

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
He was a good musician, pop or not, everything he wrote was just fucken catchy.

As for the child molestation and whatnot: hey, people make mistakes. and he's the type of guy you know is under a lot of stress, and shit happens.

RIP MJ

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This guy was a damn legend
bow.gif
the way he used to dance and sing just revolutionized the whole scene at the time.

may he rest in peace.

i wonder why he suffered this kind of death at 50 ?

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
This guy was a damn legend
bow.gif
the way he used to dance and sing just revolutionized the whole scene at the time.

may he rest in peace.

i wonder why he suffered this kind of death at 50 ?

They are unsure right now, going through autopsy. but its most likely stress. MJ said himself that for europe he only planned 10 shows, but got 50.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts