XP
Country

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ZOMG TEH COPYEZ! ZOMG

...motion sensing controllers have been around for a while. Nintendo didn't come up with them (but thez pputz dem in home consolez! zomg?)

Hopefully microsoft implement motion control better than the Wii did
tongue.gif

BTW: I'm pretty sure microsoft didn't laugh at Wii for the waggle controls. Microsoft can't laugh as it isn't a person it's a company.

What I want to see: Better accuracy for the pointer (similar to a light gun) (if there is a pointer)
             : Really strong rumble so you get strong tactile feedback when you 'interact' with something in the game.
Duh we are not stupid idiots come on any body knows
But Microsoft told it was stupid and laught at nintendo(It somewhat did by telling the press i think)
Actually Nintendo did implent it better then others(Well actually Sony alone)
Because of the Two Motion Sensors Apart, so you can use both hands
It's brilliant, one controller would ruin the full concept
But go play your Budget Xbox360(Before you had to buy 1000nd's of extra's like Hd Player Harddisk really rip off)

TGBoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In line with policy, Microsoft has declined to comment on rumors of a motion-sensing Xbox 360 controller add-on.
A Microsoft rep offered Next-Gen the expected response, “Microsoft does not comment on rumors or speculation. And I have nothing further to share.”

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In line with policy, Microsoft has declined to comment on rumors of a motion-sensing Xbox 360 controller add-on.
A Microsoft rep offered Next-Gen the expected response, “Microsoft does not comment on rumors or speculation. And I have nothing further to share.”
Well he commented on it meaning it must be true?

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter who created the idea first, because that argument would never end. The important thing: who implements it BETTER.

I hope this rumor ends in a 360 remote with an actual GYRO. No IR crap for me, no thanks.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM