Minecraft Wii u mods/tools/clients database release

1vb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Wait, if they can create mods on the Wii U version of Minecraft, can't they just... port older Minecraft versions onto it? Certainly would be amazing to have more recent additions to this game.

Reactions: Moon164

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any mod yet to allow for the GamePad to have an always on inventory management while you play normally on the main screen, like Wind Waker HD and the like? Supposedly they were going to update the Minecraft Wii U version to do this, but then just quickly abandoned it, probably because it didn't sell enough to be deemed worth it.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, if they can create mods on the Wii U version of Minecraft, can't they just... port older Minecraft versions onto it? Certainly would be amazing to have more recent additions to this game.
That is possible they have done something similar on the ps3. However it would not be anywhere near the same without tons of work.
Post automatically merged:

Any mod yet to allow for the GamePad to have an always on inventory management while you play normally on the main screen, like Wind Waker HD and the like? Supposedly they were going to update the Minecraft Wii U version to do this, but then just quickly abandoned it, probably because it didn't sell enough to be deemed worth it.
I do not know of such mod.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is possible they have done something similar on the ps3. However it would not be anywhere near the same without tons of work.
Post automatically merged:

I do not know of such mod.
I wasn't actually expecting it, just wish it were implemented, could have been so cool and a genuine draw for the Wii U version over others.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use TCP gecko and a fly code which is founded in the cheats folder. Also you can use the pureclient .mod file then open it with L pad down+zl+zr then just click fly.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone has experience cracking files please message me there are plenty of amazing clients being gatekept behind a paywall

EdgarLittle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this database is a goldmine for Minecraft Wii U enthusiasts! I've been looking for something like this for ages. The inventory management mod caught my eye – it sounds like a game-changer for gameplay. Has anyone tried porting older Minecraft 1.10.2 versions as mentioned? I'm curious about the technical challenges involved and any success stories. Kudos to everyone contributing to this project, and thanks for sharing!

Last edited by EdgarLittle,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next