Minecraft Wii u mods/tools/clients database release

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this database is a goldmine for Minecraft Wii U enthusiasts! I've been looking for something like this for ages. The inventory management mod caught my eye – it sounds like a game-changer for gameplay. Has anyone tried porting older Minecraft versions as mentioned? I'm curious about the technical challenges involved and any success stories. Kudos to everyone contributing to this project, and thanks for sharing!

I've basically quit the Wii u scene I don't know what's going on but thanks for the positive feedback I might update the database later on or even give ownership to another person

ThaddeusShaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome, thanks for sharing! I've used a few mods before, but I haven't played Minecraft in a while, so I can't remember the names of more than a couple. I tried that Pokemon mod once, and I remember it being more fun than the current obsession with Palworld, lol. Another I've spent many hours with, weirdly enough, was an xray texture pack. It totally changed how you explore and mine for resources, so I'd recommend trying it out. Anyway, thx for the reminder to re-re-restart playing Mincraft!

Reactions: Norris

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No point in being rude you should just direct him to a guide wiiu.hacks.guide
Post automatically merged:

I had to delete the Google account (personally issues going on rn) in which the files where being hosted in a couple weeks I will try to fix this and reupload to multiple different sites

Last edited by Norris,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/dCvPALlXf6k?si=79a51f2Fxz9buHTX