Mini PC??

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the look of it, it has no HDMI

True dat. I asked the seller [though late], said It did not:sad:. But I do have an adapter from an earlier attempt to port my laptop's screen to the TV.

PC should arrive the 12th of this month. Yea right. lol

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backside of it

pc backside.JPG

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Look at my recently bought or got post on that thread. :)
I think you did alright there. Looked at quite a few Optiplex's last night while replying to you. As for a copy of Windows for example, there are sometimes promotions from keysellers posted here. Maybe try one of them. Personally, I have used one called gamers-outlet.net quite a few times now to buy game keys and some Windows 10 Pro Retail keys for about 3 euro's each. It's not a recommendation but i've not had a problem with them and they have an excellent Trustpilot score.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.gamers-outlet.net

Last edited by ILuvGames,
  • Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

kupo-on-gbatem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought an IntelNUC8i3beh three years ago for I guess 290 euros on amazon. Some days ago I looked in my orders history and noticed that the price doubled. So instead of getting cheaper it got much more expensive, it's ridiculous. And for the games you mentioned, you will need a much more powerful device than me (I just use it on my TV for movies and retrogaming). Can't recommend to buy a mini pc at the moment. Atleast no IntelNUC, which are expensive even in "normal" times.

Reactions: Henx

Raku3702

Trophies
Website
www.kamowin.com
XP
Country
Spain
Should I get a Mini PC? Specifically one from Minisforum. I have five more questions: Is a mini pc more/as powerful as a typical gaming pc? Is it as/more affordable than a gaming pc/laptop? Is it worth it or should I just get a regular affordable gaming pc/laptop? What/which type of mini pc should I get? And, Is it powerful enough to run [Insert demanding games] on max settings? If it can run games like Doom Eternal, Horizon Zero Dawn, RDR2, GTAV, etc. preferably all on max settings then it should also be able to run games I'm also interested in like Persona, Minecraft, and Sonic Robo Blast 2, all perfectly fine. Just to name a few.
For playing that get an good normal gaming PC with for example an Radeon RX6600 /6600XT which is very cheap for what it offers becayse most of the mini pcs have APUs.
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005004168527010.html
That's a mini pc with rtx 3050 but its very expensive.

Raku3702

Trophies
Website
www.kamowin.com
XP
Country
Spain
Should I get a Mini PC? Specifically one from Minisforum. I have five more questions: Is a mini pc more/as powerful as a typical gaming pc? Is it as/more affordable than a gaming pc/laptop? Is it worth it or should I just get a regular affordable gaming pc/laptop? What/which type of mini pc should I get? And, Is it powerful enough to run [Insert demanding games] on max settings? If it can run games like Doom Eternal, Horizon Zero Dawn, RDR2, GTAV, etc. preferably all on max settings then it should also be able to run games I'm also interested in like Persona, Minecraft, and Sonic Robo Blast 2, all perfectly fine. Just to name a few.
I found this cool one: https://es.aliexpress.com/item/4000...1000023.3.735c7346NmH5pB&gatewayAdapt=glo2esp

Raku3702

Trophies
Website
www.kamowin.com
XP
Country
Spain
for that games get a new gen console/steam deck, if you dont want a console get a https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Gamin...SD-Black-Windows-11-Home-TG01-2003w/811088984
Post automatically merged:

Im not going to lie to you, This thing looks like a scam
yes tru

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
I play older games and I run such a miniPC. Its the best thing i bought. Im dont with 70l cases and shit like that.
If you expect that it wont run super good with high fps and play on lower resolutions its perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo