ROM Hack Mod files over 4GB with LayeredFS on FAT32?

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to mod Xenoverse 2, but the file I need to change is over 4GB, which per the title won't be able to be put on my FAT32 card. Could I split the files the same way nxdumptool does with NSPsplitty and use it like that (00, 01, etc. files) , or are my only options to switch to exFAT instead or completely repack the game and install it like that with DBI?

Damaged_One

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm trying to mod Xenoverse 2, but the file I need to change is over 4GB, which per the title won't be able to be put on my FAT32 card. Could I split the files the same way nxdumptool does with NSPsplitty and use it like that (00, 01, etc. files) , or are my only options to switch to exFAT instead or completely repack the game and install it like that with DBI?
Hey, could you tell me how are you modding it? Don't really liked the modpacks I found, so I would prefer to mod it myself like i do on PC version, of course with the limitations that switch have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol