modchipsdirect shipping info

TheOne61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I'm still waiting for my shipping e-mail too .. hopefully later today or tomorrow would be nice. I'm patient, but the hype is very real right now, haha.

Reactions: morrison22

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got an email but no tracking info
it just said your order is complete , tracking info within 48 hours anyone else in 2nd batch get one of these?

Reactions: zoogie

freeza

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's in transit. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
4d2c77a96b0e6efe0645c27f06164a3e.jpg

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk

Reactions: slaphappygamer

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also got my email about it being shipped, wait 48 hours for tracking etc. I had already bought an SX OS License tho :P so not sure if i can still use the dongle at all while already having the os license & stuff activated.
If not i'll probably give the pro to a family member who wanted it anyway.

Reactions: weatMod

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also got my email about it being shipped, wait 48 hours for tracking etc. I had already bought an SX OS License tho :P so not sure if i can still use the dongle at all while already having the os license & stuff activated.
If not i'll probably give the pro to a family member who wanted it anyway.

I assume nogive it to fam or ebay craiglist it for a huge markup

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume nogive it to fam or ebay craiglist it for a huge markup

I mean since i already have the SX OS running on my switch since i got my license & stuff. I'm assuming the dongle wouldn't work or will it but it's pointless since i already use the os license?
Cause if that's the case then yeah i'll probably just give it to a family member who needs it or resell it.

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean since i already have the SX OS running on my switch since i got my license & stuff. I'm assuming the dongle wouldn't work or will it but it's pointless since i already use the os license?
Cause if that's the case then yeah i'll probably just give it to a family member who needs it or resell it.

I cant give a deffinate answer but yeah if you have a license sell it at a premium or make a fam member happy if you already have rcm access you you dont need the dongle hell i dont even have my pro yet or sx os i im waiting for my shipment to sell at a premium supply and demand i dont game much so i can wait for cfw money still rules the world

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I cant give a deffinate answer but yeah if you have a license sell it at a premium or make a fam member happy if you already have rcm access you you dont need the dongle hell i dont even have my pro yet or sx os i im waiting for my shipment to sell at a premium supply and demand i dont game much so i can wait for cfw money still rules the world

All i know is the licence for the pro is in the dongle so i say if you dont want to sell let the fam member use the dongle for the lisence then take it back if you want it you just need the lisence file on the sd card as long as they have a jig or auto rcm it should be fine but tell them to dock or charge so the autorcm doesnt kill the battery

Reactions: SG911

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty sure he can give just the license to family member
use the dongle 1st on their console install SX OS generate the license file and get it registered and activated
then keep the dongle for his system with his TX SX OS already installed from before

TheOne61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I also got my e-mail that my order is complete but to wait up to 48 hours for a tracking #. I don't know why but I'm assuming this means they want to let us know we're getting it soon, but they're still packing it LOL

Reactions: weatMod

ssrpgvita

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine says dleivered to mailroom im kind oif psisied noone on my property seen this pkg im on phone it left my po is in my local area for delivery it not at my house im quite pissed this is last itme i roder these frucks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof