modchipsdirect shipping info

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mine says dleivered to mailroom im kind oif psisied noone on my property seen this pkg im on phone it left my po is in my local area for delivery it not at my house im quite pissed this is last itme i roder these frucks

What in the fuck is this crap? Lol

You're pissed (assuming psisied was supposed to say pissed) because usps or whatever delivery service you have missed a delivery? If I was you I would never order a single thing again in your entire life. Because hate to break it to you it will happen again.

Last edited by Artwebb,

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What in the fuck is this crap? Lol

You're pissed (assuming psisied was supposed to say pissed) because usps or whatever delivery service you have missed a delivery? If I was you I would never order a single thing again in your entire life. Because hate to break it to you it will happen again.
i was not aware this would be signature required either though
most odf the time they will just leave it in the mailbox
i only have to sign for large packages like my PS4 from Amazon was signature required
ordered 2 chrome cast audio from best buy and no sig required
anyways i was confirmed for 2nd batch, still waiting for my tracking

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was probably in spam folder or other folder besides inbox. tracking is not from mdc themselves. It comes from Game Console Parts. just check all your folders I guarantee it's there.

I just checked actually because i completely forgot about that. Sadly it wasn't there either BUT again mine came today so it's fine either way. Worth the wait IMO Lot smaller than i thought too since for some odd reason i thought the dongle would be a bit larger.

Reactions: weatMod

GreyFoxRTX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was told I'm in the 3rd batch, i got an email saying my order was completed, just waiting on it to be shipped. A label was created so I'm expecting it to go out today

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: rofl Psi :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: