Monster Hunter Rise will have a free trial for Switch Online subscribers, livestream detailing Sunbreak expansion to take place on March 15

62a54a58646e0d642eb615969c1a14ee91884f9a.jpg

If you haven't gotten around to trying the latest Monster Hunter game, Monster Hunter Rise, now may be the time. Nintendo Switch Online users will be able to try the game for free this Friday, with a weeklong trial to take place until March 17th. Currently, Monster Hunter Rise already offers a limited demo that gives you access to a handful of battles, while the NSO trial is full, unfettered access to the game during the trial period. Should you purchase the game, your save data will transfer over.

That's not all: Capcom will be detailing the Sunbreak DLC expansion, which was previously announced last September. Set for a Summer launch, Sunbreak will offer a "massive" amount of story content, new monsters, maps, items, and more. A developer livestream will be taking place on March 15th, at 2pm GMT/7am PT.

:arrow: Source

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew about the Sunbreak stuff but not the NSO trial of the game. An excellent way to get people to check out a game they might be interested in but hesitate to purchase.

That said, I'm super hype for that Sunbreak info and Sunbreak in general.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew about the Sunbreak stuff but not the NSO trial of the game. An excellent way to get people to check out a game they might be interested in but hesitate to purchase.

That said, I'm super hype for that Sunbreak info and Sunbreak in general.
You sure is not the file size of all the content that's making people hesitate about buying the game? I mean, monster hunter world last I checked for all the content needs more than 70GB Not good for a switch title. :blink:

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sure is not the file size of all the content that's making people hesitate about buying the game? I mean, monster hunter world last I checked for all the content needs more than 70GB Not good for a switch title. :blink:

Monster Hunter Rise is 10.5GB on the Switch. The PC version is just under 20GB.

World is 51GB on PC. Not too sure about PS4, I can't check at the moment as the TV is in use.

2022030820372900-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice, I'll have my Steam Deck by summer. Should be easy to get 60 FPS in this one while maintaining low power draw.
For what it's worth, I can get 60fps on the GPD Win 3 on medium settings at 15W TDP. Should run great on the Steam Deck!

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Bad dragon