Most annoying or scary enemies

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Scary : The Iron Maidens from RE4 in the hospital when you see the first one in the little room and you can't escape =S
Especially when you enter you see it on the table and you KNOW there is going to be something, you take the key and you hear it and he is like
tpi.gif
=S
The things on OoT town after you get older are so scary the first time !

Annoying : The ennemy in Brawl who jumps really high rotationg his "arms" is so freaking annoying especially in intense when you get like 400 % with one ennemy ><

EDIT : Oh and another scary one the guy in RE4 you have to beat while waiting for the elevator is so scary (I didn't know you had to freeze him) and you run like crazy but he keeps following you >___>

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ha ha I agree with all of these here.
The most annoying ones for me are the wall hands from zelda, that teleport you back to start of the dungeon

Scariest, hmm not really that scary but the nightstalker things in FEAR. Invisible, only turn visible when they are jumping at you and about to claw your face out :S

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
Godamn skultulas are my worst enemy >.< they made me afraid of spiders! (i'm now a aracnaphobic who has a panic attack at the sight of just a picture of a spider...my friend tried it >.

D

Deleted_171835

The police chief in Phoenix Wright. That guy was just cruel....and scary. Come on, hiding a blood filled jar in a safe.....blaming someone for murder.....and murdering someone. That is insane. Got nightmares of his laugh in the game.
wacko.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Narin said:
Those regenerator creatures in Resident Evil 4 are pretty creepy..the noises they make let alone how they look, behave and attack are just plain creepy.
The first time I saw one of those I crapped my pants. Even more so the first time one of them had spikes come out of it!

First time I played Silent Hill was pretty scary too. And the nightmare-visions from Condemned 2 are pretty creepy too.

Most annoying... Wild Pokemon when you really don't need them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock