Movian M7 Plugin StreamPro

dajesusmodz

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cheers for cross-posting my plugin bro. I’ve been asked to support New Zealand, but it doesn’t look like those guys even have any free to air streaming services so I’m not sure what that guy wanted me to support exactly. If you have any other requests at all, feel free to leave some ideas!
Post automatically merged:

Also some stuff is Geo-Blocked, I will add a notification for that in 2.8

Reactions: HandsomeJack

dajesusmodz

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Slight issue! They don't provide logos so all the channels will lack icons. I take visuals and user-experience quite seriously so until they can do that, I'm not going to be adding them as a provider and I just don't have the time to curate my own IPTV lists. It's very involved for me right now. Apparently they too struggle because 4music hasn't existed for a long time now and it still hangs around on the UK list. No logos, dodgy links. Not liking what I see. Tell them to get their lists tidy and I will add them haha.

dajesusmodz

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Slight issue! They don't provide logos so all the channels will lack icons. I take visuals and user-experience quite seriously so until they can do that, I'm not going to be adding them as a provider and I just don't have the time to curate my own IPTV lists. It's very involved for me right now. Apparently they too struggle because 4music hasn't existed for a long time now and it still hangs around on the UK list. No logos, dodgy links. Not liking what I see. Tell them to get their lists tidy and I will add them haha.
I am mistaken! It seems there are multiple types of links they provide, and some DO have logos. I'll take a further look into this but it looks like I'll be able to support it. Failing that, I'll attempt to contribute to the repo myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto