United States

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Are you sure that works with my Action Replay cause I dont have the one for 3DS like it says.

Here is a pic of what mine looks like.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/87121071/Action Replay.jpg

they have not released any newer ones than that one you have

3ds 4.4.0-10 & DSi 1.4.5 use a newer detection so needs to have that update i posted applied

as you can see on there site its the same one there selling but with the update applied for you
http://uk.codejunkies.com/Products/DSi-Action-Replay-now-compatible-with-3DS__EF001011.aspx

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they have not released any newer ones than that one you have

3ds 4.4.0-10 & DSi 1.4.5 use a newer detection so needs to have that update i posted applied

That really blows. At least I know for sure there isnt anything for my device and seeing as how the last update was in 2010 it looks like they gave up entirely.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
That really blows. At least I know for sure there isnt anything for my device and seeing as how the last update was in 2010 it looks like they gave up entirely.

?? i jsut told you a way to get your device to work and you clearly didnt read what i said -_-

as i sadi they have not released a newer hardware so the update i posted will work on yours

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
?? i jsut told you a way to get your device to work and you clearly didnt read what i said -_-

as i sadi they have not released a newer hardware so the update i posted will work on yours

If your suggesting the 3DS Compatible Action Replay Firmware Update from here http://us.codejunkies.com/support/article.aspx?article_id=451

I've already tried that can I get a message saying "Attached device is NOT a 3DS compatible ActionReplay DSi Cartridge". There just is no other options other than to buy a whole new action replay.

Again I thank you for trying but there just is no other solution to fix this other than buying another device.

homework11234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No luck. I have the same "Attached device is NOT a compatible ActionReplay DS cartridge," and I've tried every single download, update, and tutorial I can find and nothing works. I've contacted CodeJunkies and still no reply. THANKS, INTERNET!!

I know this thread is like 4 years old, but it's my best bet for anyone actually being helpful. Thanks in advance.

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No luck. I have the same "Attached device is NOT a compatible ActionReplay DS cartridge," and I've tried every single download, update, and tutorial I can find and nothing works. I've contacted CodeJunkies and still no reply. THANKS, INTERNET!!

I know this thread is like 4 years old, but it's my best bet for anyone actually being helpful. Thanks in advance.
The one with the SD card slot cannot be updated anymore.
Also, 4 year old necro.

Avellea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to un-necro this, but what about an SD card model not wanting to show up on DSi firmware 1.4? I downgraded from 1.4.5 using Notehaxx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...