My first true Nintendo Chiptune :)

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But it's three times an MP3 320, it would be very heavy for a server
Are you paying any attention at all? Wav is bigger. I said that many youtubers I know either upload in MP3 or Wav. I asked why they don't upload in Flac. The whole point of me wanting Flac is that the files are smaller. It would be better for soundcloud to offer Flac as opposed to Wav for the reason you just stated.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you paying any attention at all? Wav is bigger. I said that many youtubers I know either upload in MP3 or Wav. I asked why they don't upload in Flac. The whole point of me wanting Flac is that the files are smaller. It would be better for soundcloud to offer Flac as opposed to Wav for the reason you just stated.
Ok then, I missed the point, anyway I agree with you

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Soundcloud supports FLAC. I uploaded some of my custom encodes just fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanx for all feedback guys! I exported the song to a nsf. But when I play it in nsfplay, it slows down and gets distorted sometime. Dont really know how to fix this, as im a newbie when it comes to these kinds of stuff.

I hope it plays well for you! Perhaps it is nsfplay that cant handle both 2A03+VRC6 soundchips together, or perhaps the exporting got weird in some way....
Works perfectly with Lib GME and XMplay :)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ah you are Daggdroppen :P
I listen to them sometime.

That's funny that you are doing nintendo chiptune now, as we almost used some of your tunes for Loadiine's background music, but finally used another one.
You said it was ok to use them for homebrew projects, but it was two years ago. (on your last posted music)
I might use "somehow we are all connected" (and maybe one or two others) if I ever have time to work on my game project.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: