My Hero Academia video game gives us a first look at gameplay, gets finalized western name

The hugely popular anime and manga series, "My Hero Academia", also known as "Boku No Hero Academia" was revealed to be getting a video game adaptation last year, with publisher Namco only showing intermittent screenshots from time to time. Now, with the knowledge of an upcoming localization, Namco has finally shown off a trailer to the game. Actual gameplay is shown, and the game appears to be a 3D fighter, might like other shounen anime video game adaptations. The game also got its finalized western title, and it'll be called My Hero Academia: One's Justice when it launches later this year in 2018, for the Nintendo Switch, PC, and PlayStation 4.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
another game that will need about 10 versions and will always lack the latest character you actually wanted to play with

also character animation looks way too sluggish for whats happening on screen :/ i dont like that at all

Last edited by Clydefrosch,
Reactions: Konako

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know anything about the anime or manga, but the video seem like it plays like the naruto games made since this decade, though I'm surprised not to see cyber connect 2 listed in the video, maybe it will show up in the next one.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Holy shit, these subtitles are top-tier.

upload_2018-4-13_19-23-10.png

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks like naruto ultimate ninja storm 4

it wished it looked like any of the contemporary naruto games.
granted, human kabuto will apparently forever keep his ps2 era crappy smile animation, but everything else about these games looks much better than this trailer.
really, when its not showing a combo or supermove, this game looks like ps1 era 3d arena fighters, albeit with higher resolution

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why do they allways use the easiest way and make fighting games -.-V
they could make really great rpgs with an unique side story out of these and the games might sell even better as fans would want to experience that story but no, letzt make 10 character models some background and create a fighting game as fast as possible ;(

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
PLUSS ULTRAAAA THis is gona be day one pick up for me and i never buy games day one huge fan of the series this looks so hype!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc