My medical condition finally got the best of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Xuphor, i am really sorry for your condition, it is very moving you chose to share your fate with us.. You are in my prayers, please be surrounded with all the care and love you can until you have to leave.. Bless you, dear, you are so proud.

Xenirina

Scener
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I never got to know you, and it seems I never will.
I pray for you, your family, and anyone you may have touched in your life.

D

Deleted_171835

My prayers go out to you and your family. If you ever change your mind regarding donations, I would definitely be willing to chip in some money.

Reactions: Floating Seal

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its makes me angry to see people die because they cant afford life saving operations. It drives me crazy.
How the hell do you put a price tag on someone's life.
Free Healthcare is a blessing, one that countries should damn well consider.

My feelings go out to you Xuphor, it may not mean much but i'll pray for you.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Xuphor, reading this gave tears to my eyes. I will pray for your health, I will miss you. I want to say that I am completely sorry for the mean behavior I have given towards you, I was not aware of this, that you are facing. I really have guilt and shakes in my legs, and I am really sad hearing this. May God keep you happy for the time you have left, and hope for a miracle to occur.
Towards your family, my love and prayers are with them, and just hold on there.
Xuphor, I need to conclude by saying, I love you.

Reactions: 2Hack

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
wow, i looked at your post for about ten minutes, before it actually sinked in. because it sometimes feels like a robot is posting in an Internet forum and not a human being. and know to think that a person who you've know for awhile will pass aways is very sad.

America the richest country on earth, can not help one of its people. this angers me so much.

im not a praying man, but if this doesnt get a pray from me than im not much of a good human being. so my prays are with you.

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn this made me choke up reading it.......

Ill i can say tho i've never really talked to U here on the Forum is Ur time here on Earth was not wasted.U are a Blessing to your Family,Friends and even Enemies if U had any and should Appreciate everything U have Shared and Experienced in your Lifetime Know that U are Forever instilled in the Minds of any one U have ever Met or Aquainted yourself with cause whut stays with us is Always in our Hearst and Minds.Bless U and Yours in every Waking Moment that is Given upon Us.The world is a Better Place with U having been in It.

My Prayers & Blessings to U and Ur Family

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not the kind of thread you normally see in a forum like this one. It clearly shows how brave you are to open up with everyone about this difficult time in your life. You've earned my respect, and the respect of the entire Temp.
If it serves of any consolation, know that you're in the prayers of everyone around here.

All I can say is: keep close your family, friends, all those you love ...
... and play your favorite game! I'm sure that, for a gamer like you, it's the best thing to do ;)

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my...Xuphor, I am sorry to hear that. I didn't know you all too well, but I know you were a great member. You're well known on the temp and it's hard to let somebody like you go. Reading this thread really hurts, I'm not even sure what to say. You're quite brave, creating this thread.

Best of luck to you and your family, I will definitely miss you :(

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow... It felt like my heart just dropped all the way into my feet when I read this. My prayers go out to you and your family at this time.

I don't know if this will help, but I know if you were to write letters to some people, they would be able to provide some assistance with your situation, maybe a politician, Oprah, Ellen, etc. It's just a suggestion. At least have your parents help give this a try.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The pain I feel for you is excruciating, I am literally on the verge of tears right now.:( I know people who are suffering from the same disease and go through the same hellish experience you are going through, but you are strong. You are brave for sharing your feelings and being open about it. You have the love and respect of everyone on this forum.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am deeply sad about this and also honored that you feel safe enough share this with us. We are going to miss you greatly. You are a very dear member and honestly I am proud to have known you and called you a friend. Even if we didn't always talk, I looked to you as a friend and will always look to you as one.
We are all going to miss you.

Reactions: Ryukouki

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow... It felt like my heart just dropped all the way into my feet when I read this. My prayers go out to you and your family at this time.

I don't know if this will help, but I know if you were to write letters to some people, they would be able to provide some assistance with your situation, maybe a politician, Oprah, Ellen, etc. It's just a suggestion. At least have your parents help give this a try.
Maybe some famous person that live on her State? (as you said, a politician, or actor, artist, etc).. ..if it's someone that uses internet for communication (aka Twitter and Facebook), people could help to send a organized/standardized message. ..it's not that bad of a idea..

And hi Xuphor.. reading your post, I got amazed by your courage when dealing with life itself. The way you don't give up of your plans, keep going no matter what and find all this ways to have fun over the internet and from games.. its a awesome example of overcoming ..it's a strong example of living. And for all of that, I sincerely thank you.

Have my digital hug, and I hope you also feel all the positive energy that comes from all the users posting here ...cause they all, me included, wish you all the best possible :) we all know how this forum can be important to you, and if someone posted on this thread, be sure that it was a way to show that he loves you.

Wish you the best life possible ^_^

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Xuphor, I came back from going out with my family, to a restaurant. I didn't eat, I was just thinking of you, I got tears in my eyes. Please contact someone like Dr. Phil, Ellen, or anyone famous who can help you.

Hi, this is a very good suggestion.. I am not rich or a surgery doctor but if i was i would help you out of good will, how less could a person in that position do so much more? Xuphor please don't under estimate the chain of humanity, of charity bounding us all together.. Seek all the help you can get, write to people who could potentially help you out of your critical condition, please do that while you can.. The stuggle for survival is our meaning and nature, you don't give up just yet! Please..

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that one of the best suggestions is to actually go to Reddit. And just wait one second and hear me out. That community is actually really good sometimes because I was actually reading a case of a terminally ill patient who had a final wish of being cryogenically frozen so that if a cure came out in the future she may have been able to live again. I think she posted on Reddit and achieved the $70000 price tag that was needed to successfully freeze her. A similar thing can happen to you, there are some good people out there willing to help. Please don't give up faith in humanity and think that you are asking too much! :(

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that one of the best suggestions is to actually go to Reddit. And just wait one second and hear me out. That community is actually really good sometimes because I was actually reading a case of a terminally ill patient who had a final wish of being cryogenically frozen so that if a cure came out in the future she may have been able to live again. I think she posted on Reddit and achieved the $70000 price tag that was needed to successfully freeze her. A similar thing can happen to you, there are some good people out there willing to help. Please don't give up faith in humanity and think that you are asking too much! :(

If not Reddit then KickStarter, Indiegogo, fiver, oprah, youtube, anyone really. You dont know what happens until you ask. I see stuff on youtube, the news, hell even the newspaper (when i happen to find one) about gravely ill people who asked for help and were greatly surprised by who responded. Hell, even if you dont raise enough, you could hopefully get enough to "extend" your time left so you can make sure you reach your next birthday or have fun with what little time left..

This is a vid that i always look back on when life gets put back in perspective for me. Its about a University professor who was told he didnt have long to live and how he achieved his childhood dreams while still fighting to the very end:

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been sitting here trying to figure out what to type. Trying to wipe the tears from my keyboard. While many of us did not know you on a personal level, I think we can all agree that we're all connected here on the Temp. We wish you the best, whatever the outcome may be. If there's anything that I can do, feel free to hit that PM button.

Once I get back from my trip, I should have a little money left. If you're well enough, and still want your PS3 downgraded to play some games to past the time. I'll do it free of charge, and cover shipping just let me know.

Your body may not last forever, but your memories will last forever in those you've impacted. So once again, wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1