My medical condition finally got the best of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinekto

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a message (wasn't near my phone) from a nurse saying that she's out of ICU, and apparently is asking to see me for some reason. Heading down there now, if it's something big I'll find either Rydian or TwinRetro on Xuphor's AIM account (if either is online) to post an update for ya'll, but if it's not big news I'll post what's going on with her later tonight when I get home again. Don't forget it's a 2 hour drive to her hospital for me in the first place, so don't expect anything from me or Rydian/TwinRetro until a while later.

Frankly, I don't think it's anything major, I think she's just wanting to see someone she knows well for comfort after a rather arduous time.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Just got a message (wasn't near my phone) from a nurse saying that she's out of ICU, and apparently is asking to see me for some reason. Heading down there now, if it's something big I'll find either Rydian or TwinRetro on Xuphor's AIM account (if either is online) to post an update for ya'll, but if it's not big news I'll post what's going on with her later tonight when I get home again. Don't forget it's a 2 hour drive to her hospital for me in the first place, so don't expect anything from me or Rydian/TwinRetro until a while later.

Frankly, I don't think it's anything major, I think she's just wanting to see someone she knows well for comfort after a rather arduous time.

I doubt it's anything to worry about after just being moved out of the ICU, it's great news that she has been moved out, on the road to recovery now.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, that's really quick, didn't expect her to be out of icu within a couple of days :o

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay it's not just me having issues with the temp. We need a reboot.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I just caught up, I'm really really happy to hear all of this. Say hi to Xuphor for me, and tell her we're just waiting for her to come back on GBAtemp! :hrth:

Reactions: gamefan5

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ Kinetko.
You could perhaps ask her if the topic title needs to be changed to something like "I got the best of my medical condition" or something among those lines ?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this will be a great message to all of us, one that we'll remember whenever we're about to start stupid arguments about console wars or overrated games. For years to come, all tempers will live in harmony and respect with one another.
AH HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Out of the ICU is good news, I'm glad that she's out of harm's way now and I wish for the best for her. Thank you, whoever you are, Mr. or Mrs. Mystery Donor but you've done a terrific thing and you've got a huge "plus" at whatever heavenly authority you believe in, and if you don't, then you have one from all of us. A "good deed" is an understatement here and I know that "money's just paper" at the end of the day, but sometimes you can accomplish great goal with it, and this was one such instance. Well done, mate/lass. ;)

loco365

Trophies
XP
I just want to mention that the eCard is going to be sent on the 15th of August, so there's still plenty of time to get in your signatures before it's sent off. If you wish to sign the card, follow the link below:

http://www.groupcard.com/c/zLnwAlJl_-C

At this very moment in time, they're under scheduled maintenance, but they should be back soon if you want to get in a signature if you have yet to. We're currently at 78 signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    3 seconds
  • light27 @ light27:
    younger me would've never thought that I would have a wii u now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, i wanted a Wii u as a kid when i watched a Mario kart 8 commercial on tv
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a Wii-U it sucked lol
    Even hacked it sucked lol
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    nah the Wii U wasn't bad
    +1
    the hardware is good
    The controller sucked
    it has good games, just not enough of them
    +2
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    the indie games on wii u were amazing though
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    and also some of nintendo's first party games
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    some of the best selling games on the switch are wii u ports (that are priced way too high
    like come on 60 for a game thats a decade old??)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @ColdBlitz, i forgot breath of the wild released for the Wii u
    $60 for a game that's a decade old might be unheard of on PC but actually is not uncommon on consoles
    +1
    especially Nintendo because they only ever lower the price of games when they do a greatest hits/platinum hits/players choice re-release
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, and the HD collections released for 7th gen consoles too
    but they don't seem to have done any of those for the switch yet and maybe never will
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I think we all forgot breath of the wild released for the wii u tbh
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1 game per copy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ I read that non-binary people identify as a blend of male and female. The point is i think i'm a blend of those and thus non binary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Non-binary people are those who don't identify themselves exclusively as male or female.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I don't identify as anything, unless I need to get on a plane then I show ID
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [homo, queer, fag, coksuker, etc......]
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned +2