My Sky3ds+ not working

Topaz_1406

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Screenshot 2022-08-06 234615.png
Probably a noob question but I really need help :( I found my Sky3ds+ and accidently erased everything in the card ;-; I have been searching for games and downloaded it back to the SD card (those games in the image), but it doesn't work. It shows no games when I put the card to my Nintendo 3DS. I already formatted the card to FAT32 tho. *snip*

Last edited by Flame,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello. I would really like to help you, but short of an own 3DS mode flashcart I can't really do much.

You will sadly get no help and no tolerance for using Sky3DS+ on GBAtemp and will be repeatedly told to install CFW with 3ds.hacks.guide (which is a good idea... but sadly not an answer to any flashcart question*).

Concerning the file names in your screenshot: I think Sky3DS+ need encrypted, unmodified dumps to work -- not decrypted.

MockyLock

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Helloi don't think op was really asking for roms, but rather for files for the Sky3DS.
I have both the one with blue button and the one with orange buttons.
Please let me a few days to check my stuff and I'll try to help you.

Reactions: Topaz_1406

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Helloi don't think op was really asking for roms, but rather for files for the Sky3DS.
I have both the one with blue button and the one with orange buttons.
Please let me a few days to check my stuff and I'll try to help you.

i removed that from the post. hence the *snip* :ha:

Reactions: Topaz_1406

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k