Homebrew N64 Switch online without Expansion?

FRKN4O

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Because u put banable stuff on this switch then transferring it will carry it to the new switch getting it banned too
I dont have banable stuff. The only that was banable was that I downloaded the N64 app from tinfoil. The rest of my games are all original. Never cheated online. How can the new system get banned?

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I am buying one for €200. Selling mine for €220. I think it is a good deal 😅
you do have checkpoint, so your saves are fine as long as your new switch is hacked as well. If you're starting fresh, I do suggest the same as the guides: do CFW stuff on emunand, and keep sysnand sandboxed and clean.

Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokémon will still be playable, right? The only thing you technically lose would be Splatoon since the main feature is online play. I would clean up my act and hope they don’t notice and continue to keep my nose cleanuntil the day it happens. Agree with @lokomelo and the advice of just about every guide out there…keep Sysnand clean by keeping all your dirty stuff on Emunand.

FRKN4O

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pokémon will still be playable, right? The only thing you technically lose would be Splatoon since the main feature is online play. I would clean up my act and hope they don’t notice and continue to keep my nose cleanuntil the day it happens. Agree with @lokomelo and the advice of just about every guide out there…keep Sysnand clean by keeping all your dirty stuff on Emunand.
Yeah, I just use jksv like the last time. Used it for 3 years without any problem. Just was a little curious for the N64 app. I will do a system transfer today. They wont detect me on the new system right? The N64 app that i used on the old switch wont carry its data to the new one i assume?

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you do have checkpoint, so your saves are fine as long as your new switch is hacked as well. If you're starting fresh, I do suggest the same as the guides: do CFW stuff on emunand, and keep sysnand sandboxed and clean.
you better tell the new buyer that their new switch is banned and can't go on-line anymore

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just use jksv like the last time. Used it for 3 years without any problem. Just was a little curious for the N64 app. I will do a system transfer today. They wont detect me on the new system right? The N64 app that i used on the old switch wont carry its data to the new one i assume?
That event will remain as just an entry in the logs of the emunand on which it was run. None of that activity will touch any other aspect of your Nintendo account or other games.

FRKN4O

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thank you for you help. Transfer is in progress right now. The other switch will go to my brother.

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it depends on if you had to go online check to start the app idk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.