Deleted User

What is your favorite game now?
Just asking, there's a certain post I want to respond to in the EOF

Reactions: NoNAND
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too difficult to level up, tutorial level is too long and complicated, no special moves, no powers, and the endgame is just you sitting around waiting to die.
How about Fester's Quest?
Who thought it would be a good idea to make an Addams Family game? What happens in the Addams Family franchise that anyone could make a game about? Oh yeah, nothing. That's why they had to take another game that just ripped off the overhead sections from Blaster Master and slap a license on it. So now you have Uncle Fester shooting aliens.
What is your favorite game now?
Just asking, there's a certain post I want to respond to in the EOF
Of all time? Probably MGS2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh hey! What do you think about Metal Gear Solid 2?
how could you fall for the bait x3
Long cutscenes that make no sense and you need a PhD in philosophy and have played every Metal Gear game up to that point to even have an inkling as to what's going on. Raiden and Rose and their stupid high school relationship bullshit. All the really cool shit only happens in cutscenes. Oh, and it's super short.
I knew exactly what you were trying to do

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay tell me about the AMC TC then :3
Bad graphics, outdated engine, and this guy is taking a shit:
Sip0mHi.png

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you ripped off my smash bros ranting thread :(:(:(:(:(:(
Not intentionally. I actually wanted to rant about botw since I've been playing it lately, and had the better idea of bitching about games that people mostly consider to be good.
Animal crossing new leaf is my favorite game and I play it every day
It's like Harvest Moon but there's no farming and everything has to be done in real time. Impossible to play for people who actually work for a living, therefore it is only for kids and nolifes.
keep in mind these are not meant to be taken seriously and not all of the complaints are legitimate, justified, or reasonable in any way
Being greedy.

Unreal Tournament 2000

Perfect Dark XBLA

Tetris as a general concept.
UT: Die too fast, the guns aren't realistic, and the characters are ugly
PD: the characters' mouths don't move when they talk. This is supposed to be an Xbox 360 game! Microsoft ruined Rare, etc. Nobody plays the online anymore.
Tetris: you stack blocks and clear lines, whoop-de-fucking-doo! How is that interesting in the slightest?
Grand Theft Auto Online lol.
Predatory microtransactions, gambling away real money for a chance to win fake money, and nobody knows what they are doing when it comes to heists.

What about The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past? Why does that suck?
Super Nintendo? That thing's old as shit! The low heart beeping is annoying as fuck. Sarahsararshasla is a dumb name for a character. Did I mention the annoying beeping? Oh and fuck the skull woods dungeon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Psionic Roshambo time to get really into private trackers so you can make full use of it