Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

OP
name%20that%20game%20RPG.png

RPG Edition!
@everyone:
Before you post an image, make sure it doesn't show on GazoPa or Tineye.
It has come to my attention that some people here may have been using the above reverse image search engines to cheat.

If you can, download a game file of the RPG and take an image yourself.
If not, just make sure the image doesn't show on GazoPa or Tineye.
[/p]
One person posts a screenshot of a game that fits the respective genre (no explicit images), making sure it isn't impossible to guess (ie include either a lead character or make it a renowned/significant scene) or too easy. When a successful guess has been made and confirmed to be correct by the poster of the image, the person who guessed successfully posts the next screenshot. So, if you're going to make a guess and following that post a snapshot please ensure that you check back every so often to see if someone named your game correctly or to check if your guess was correct so that the game isn't held up too long. Try not to repeat games, especially the same scene...
  • Rules
  • Remember to keep the scores updated.
  • Only post games from the respective genre
  • Remember to update the previous game posted list.
  • Posting an answer and then saying "Skip me" will result in no points, and a toss-up game either by the judge, or by the previous poster.
  • No hotlinking to images, try to upload them to either GBAtemp's picture service or somewhere like tinypic/photobucket. Make sure the name of the game is not contained in the url.
  • Don't "hit and run". If you're going to guess at a game, make sure you can stick around long enough to see if your guess was correct and post the next film. If you take too long posting the next game (24 hours or judge's discretion), you will lose the point.
  • The winner of a round is the judge for the next round.
[/p]
This round will run from April 14, 2011 to May 14, 2011. Remember to only post images from games that fit the RPG genre. Let's start with a well-known game!

suplosjre.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Ok three games running at the same time is just ludicrous. So I am closing all three of them. Seeing as Duskye started the original I will let him start a new game, on the understanding that he uses SoulSnatchers rules to avoid confusion and to avoid tons of other games popping up at random. Any further games opened at random will be closed.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Duskye just spoke to Soul and they both agreed to this game being re-opened. This will be the only name the game thread until the round ends and the winner makes a new one, any others created will be closed.

Have fun.

hkz8000

Trophies
XP
Country
Goli said:
Nah uh, that's not Breath of Fire I'm afraid, that's Breath of Fire II.

Correct

Scores:
hkz8000: 1
Goli: 1

Game previously posted:
Mother 3
Breath of fire 2

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site