KibaOokami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
A about two weeks ago I updated sysnand to 6.2 and to get to emunand, I saw on GBATemp you needed to reflash your Boot0/1 from before the update
I did that and now my system isn't booting. Black screen unless I boot to emunand. Takes 12 seconds to power down, force into RCM them SXOS can boot with my Pro dongle.
But that's it. I do not have a nand backup (hard drive died recently)
I have my RAWNAND.bin of the system (made yesterday).
I have the Current Boot0/1.
I have the emunand files
and I have my BISKeys.

I've updated since then to having used the guide here -> https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/
I was able to get to the switch loading screen before it went black. So at least theres progress. I can use atmosphere to see the splash screen, then Nintendo Switch then off. So lets go from here?

Last edited by KibaOokami,

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Boot0/1 are incorrect? Prodinfo corrupt / wiped.

Offline choidujour repair needed to rebuild nand

KibaOokami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
A about two weeks ago I updated sysnand to 6.2 and to get to emunand, I saw on GBATemp you needed to reflash your Boot0/1 from before the update
I did that and now my system isn't booting. Black screen unless I boot to emunand. Takes 12 seconds to power down, force into RCM them SXOS can boot with my Pro dongle.
But that's it. I do not have a nand backup (hard drive died recently)
I have my RAWNAND.bin of the system (made yesterday).
I have the Current Boot0/1.
I have the emunand files
and I have my BISKeys.

Trying to boot atmosphere or hekate crashes at Package2. What can I do to restore it?
Please help.

OFW:6.2
CFW:6.2 (installed via choidujour)
128GB microSD sandisk UHS-I. Formatted as fat32 with guiformat 32k cluster size.
SX Pro Dongle
SX Pro ver:2.5b
Boot0/1 are incorrect? Prodinfo corrupt / wiped.

Offline choidujour repair needed to rebuild nand

I tried that.
I now get a Nintendo Switch logo then a black screen. It's improvement but..Not working yet. Gonna try to redo the steps and see if I can fix it

EDIT: Resolved! Redoing it, getting the kip1 patch in the right place and all let me boot to initilization. from there I was able to reset, get back to 6.2 with choidujourNX and formatted once again. Back to stock 6.2 for now and back to tryring to learn smash haha! Thank you all!

Last edited by KibaOokami,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I mean I can tell the difference even with a high bitrate MP3 but I guess "it sounds good enough"
    Plus studio quality MP3's do exist, they are just like 512Kbps and are huge ass files lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, Yea I when I can i notice mp3 sounds worse
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I say "when i can" because I have some hearing problems
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on the internet. WAVE files were more bigger in size and would take hours to upload back in the day.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @realtimesave, you hi too
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ anything new in gaming?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @realtimesave, i think she said she isnt into gaming
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, what kind of headphones you use, fam? You run a DAC or anything?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore is decent for cheap
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I used to have my entire music collection in FLAC, but there is so many songs and devices that I want to store them that lossless compression wasn't enough, not to mention compatibility
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    a few years ago I decided to convert everything to mp3 with a relatively high bitrate, I had a terrible feeling I would regret doing that but to honest, I couldn't tell the difference in the audio quality after I did that
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got rid of my local music collection years ago when I subscribed to Google Play Music. Big regerts
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm planning to start building it back up though. Plus, Usenet automation around music downloading has gotten so much better since then
    I used to use high end headphones and speakers JBL back when they made good speakers lol X-Fi Fatality edition sound card on PCI with XP back when Windows had good sound....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Using a Fiio DAC and Betron headphones.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or...